GLITCH??? Ghost In THe Machine???

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I recently posted a piece which didn't receive all FIVES and didn't get an RR...

(Obviously, that's a mistake...)

Get it SORTED, Lush Stories!!!

xx SF
Matriarch
0 likes
I'll look into it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
By the way, Let it Go's already been done in a Disney movie. might want to take it down before their lawyers get hold of you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
By the way, Let it Go's already been done in a Disney movie. might want to take it down before their lawyers get hold of you.

I'll take MINE down when YOU take YOURS down Missy Moppet...

xx SF

Sprite: "Dream on..."
Lurker
0 likes
If there is a glitch to be had, I'm sure it will touch the clutch of my shifting writing stick.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thought you'd be excited to know that Disney is remaking Bednobs And Broomsticks as a co-production with Vivid Entertainment. The new XXX Bednobs And Broomsticks gives a new meaning to bednobs and broomsticks.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I recently posted a piece which didn't receive all FIVES and didn't get an RR...

xx SF

That is a travesty. I agree. There must me a mistake.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
What could possibly have caused this????
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

Awesome Lady
0 likes
The more I think about this................there MAY be something....................we haven't considered........

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

You bitch and you get a glitch, lol.