Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What % of the women on here are really women?

last reply
110 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It may have been mentioned once or twice... but there seems to be a very high proportion of gorgeous lesbian or bi women on here, or straight women 'only interested in women' who sound very like male fantasies of lesbian and bi women.

Yes, I know this is not the most observant or original comment but I was just browsing profiles after some time away and picturing lots of middle aged blokes wanking together while pretending to be women and deluding themselves the other bloke is too. It kind of amuses me.

I guess we can't ask as they are in denial, but I wonder if it really matters to them if the people they chat to are what they say they are? Are there any interviews or any theories anywhere of why men pretend to be women - or why others fall for it?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
[quote=Marcus72 Are there any interviews or any theories anywhere of why men pretend to be women - or why others fall for it?

That's very interesting point Marcus. Not that the pretense is there merely for the fun of fooling someone, but that there there is an actual need for men to project themselves as women and to have this believed.
The Linebacker
0 likes
33%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Marcus72
It may have been mentioned once or twice... but there seems to be a very high proportion of gorgeous lesbian or bi women on here, or straight women 'only interested in women' who sound very like male fantasies of lesbian and bi women.

Yes, I know this is not the most observant or original comment but I was just browsing profiles after some time away and picturing lots of middle aged blokes wanking together while pretending to be women and deluding themselves the other bloke is too. It kind of amuses me.

I guess we can't ask as they are in denial, but I wonder if it really matters to them if the people they chat to are what they say they are? Are there any interviews or any theories anywhere of why men pretend to be women - or why others fall for it?

None of this is a very pleasant thought. I'd be crushed to think some of my very favorite lushey ladies could be a dude
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
none. lush actually doesn't allow real women to become members - only men pretending to be lesbians are allowed to join.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
none. lush actually doesn't allow real women to become members - only men pretending to be lesbians are allowed to join.

oopsie did I slip thru the cracks lol...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
[quote=Marcus72 Are there any interviews or any theories anywhere of why men pretend to be women - or why others fall for it?

That's very interesting point Marcus. Not that the pretense is there merely for the fun of fooling someone, but that there there is an actual need for men to project themselves as women and to have this believed.

I think the extent to which they protest when questioned, both here and on other sites, and the prolific nature of many of their posts and interactions, suggests it is something deeper than a joke in most cases. Maybe they get turned on at the idea of being a woman or maybe they create their own fantasy woman and are thrilled that it gets others off. And of course there is the chance to fantasise about girl on girl sex with other woemen real or ptetend!) which i have always imagined is the biggest attraction!

I find the subject fascianting rather than exasperating or annoying, like some users appear to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Ha!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax

None of this is a very pleasant thought. I'd be crushed to think some of my very favorite lushey ladies could be a dude

That's interesting too. Cos I reckon some guys care less than you do about that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who really cares. Once someone is on their knees you only see the tops of their heads
Lurker
0 likes
Just like every guy here has a 9 inch long and really thick cock. My point is, is that every website has its fair share of trolls. Its up to you to decide who you want to be friends with on here. I can usually tell within the first few minutes of chatting with someone if they are a troll or not. Good Luck.
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
I wonder how many men are actually women, pretending to be men? LMAO
0 likes
Quote by Buz
33%

Lol!!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
I wonder how many men are actually women, pretending to be men? LMAO

or how many women are pretending to be men pretending to me women pretending to be men? these kind of things keep me up at night.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, this is an 'Ask the Guys' thread, and as many women have answered as men, so that must mean... wait! DAMN!
Lurker
0 likes
I sleep with mine .... She seems pretty real to me.....

Does that make me a lesbian? ... Shit. Now I'll lose sleep worrying.
Lurker
0 likes
A slightly tongue in cheek theory might be that if her profile says she's a lesbian and she turns down your unsolicited friend or chat request, then she's a genuine girl!
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Quote by Oshi
A slightly tongue in cheek theory might be that if her profile says she's a lesbian and she turns down your unsolicited friend or chat request, then she's a genuine girl!

Works for me lol ;)

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hunter484
I sleep with mine .... She seems pretty real to me.....

Does that make me a lesbian? ... Shit. Now I'll lose sleep worrying.

We're straight babes. We may need counseling.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm now thoroughly confused: am a woman pretending to be a man, or a man pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man, or maybe I'm just a computer simulation after all, or perhaps everyone else is a computer simulation — HELP!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a young 18yo male (?) neighbour who lives, dresses and acts as a girl. So I gather you are not altogether wrong.
I do get a lot of comments and requests from the older male generation so there are some guys being guys here.
Lurker
0 likes
What's more amusing is that there's a lot of 60 yr old men who spend thier lives on Lush being snookered by the Pseudowomen lol.DC5xttoy2ZUZwx7Q
Lurker
0 likes
3.1415926 * the number of interns Bill Clinton, never had sex with (?) / (divided by) the number of girlfriends Ellen has had * the average reported penis length of males minus the actual length * the actual age of female members on lush minus the real age of females on lush.

This number divided by the square root of the number of people who use fake pics on their profile page.

let me know what you get

I get 28.78031297621%
Madam Carol
0 likes
Why? Why pretend to be a woman? Makes no sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Saw a story on MSNBC a few months ago. It claimed that approx. 60% of chat room visitors were representing themselves as the opposite sex.