Ejaculation

last reply
23 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys, I asked my bf what it feels like when he cums, and he said it's just an intense feeling. I didn't think that was all that descriptive. How would you describe the feeling when you cum?
0 likes
There's a few sensations, really, that add up to the whole thing. There's the feeling of the cum moving through my cock and out. A big load actually feels a bit different from a small one (big loads usually follow long periods of celibacy, small ones after doing it a lot). There's this explosive, very pleasurable sensation of tensing up and then releasing. I've heard a sneeze as an analogy but that's not quite right. This feels a hell of a lot better and feels like a wave shooting out from my loins through my body. And there's the more psychological element of pleasure at feeling all those physical sensations. And, after it ends, there's a calmness, a "bliss" or "well-being", not to mention positive feelings towards the lady I was with (well, unless I'm flying solo). At least that's how I would describe it. There's probably an element of subjectivity to the whole experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
There's a few sensations, really, that add up to the whole thing. There's the feeling of the cum moving through my cock and out. A big load actually feels a bit different from a small one (big loads usually follow long periods of celibacy, small ones after doing it a lot). There's this explosive, very pleasurable sensation of tensing up and then releasing. I've heard a sneeze as an analogy but that's not quite right. This feels a hell of a lot better and feels like a wave shooting out from my loins through my body. And there's the more psychological element of pleasure at feeling all those physical sensations. And, after it ends, there's a calmness, a "bliss" or "well-being", not to mention positive feelings towards the lady I was with (well, unless I'm flying solo). At least that's how I would describe it. There's probably an element of subjectivity to the whole experience.

Thank you! Very descriptive! smile
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21

Thank you! Very descriptive! smile

I try to please a lady when I can.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I'd say it effects the nervous system about the same in men as women except you gals can have multiple ones. With me I can feel it building and if I deny it then it becomes more intense. It reaches a point where it starts slowly in my core and builds like a wave that washes over me involving my entire being. Each spurt of cum has its own feeling of blessed release. When finished my whole mood changes. I just want to collapse in utter exhaustion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I'd say it effects the nervous system about the same in men as women except you gals can have multiple ones. With me I can feel it building and if I deny it then it becomes more intense. It reaches a point where it starts slowly in my core and builds like a wave that washes over me involving my entire being. Each spurt of cum has its own feeling of blessed release. When finished my whole mood changes. I just want to collapse in utter exhaustion.

Thanks for sharing! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll feel it in my shaft first, knowing its real close. Then right before I cum, there is this sudden intensifying buildup and I realize I'm at the point of no return. The fist blast explodes and the other spurts quickly follow in rapid succession. When the last bit leaves my cock, there is a moment there of just an incredible feeling of satisfaction. It's just hard to describe that feeling exactly. Then it begins to lift and whatever comes next comes next: stroking my cock as it begins to soften a bit, or putting my dick up to her lips for clean-up; or if I came say on her breasts, reaching down scooping some of my jizz up with my fingers and letting her suck my fingers dry, etc. Hope this helps!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's such a huge release of energy mental and physical. The tensing of the muscles right before them boom, just a vortex of being drained until a minute or so passes then the endorphins are left and that is just a great feeling of calm and serenity....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hard to describe..
like pressure building, increasing, increasing..
than something is like breaking down.. like a dam collapsing.. and all energy accumulated suddenly flow through your body, from your genitals to your toes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A build up of intensity. My wife says she knows when I am getting close because my cock gets even harder and hits her in a different way. This almost always makes her cum again, which then causes her to clamp down a bit on my cock. This makes me go even harder and then it is just this incredible build up in my balls. I usually feel it right there and then a wonderful release all the way through my cock. We usually do it with me standing and either her legs up over my shoulders or me standing with her in doggy. Either way I normally am spent and just stand there as my cock goes limp and slips slowly out of her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
volcanic eruption
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me it starts as a tingling kinda feeling.. mostly in the shaft of my penis and the base. It builds up more and more and then rises to a strong, pleasurable explosive feeling that seems to rush from my cock to spread all over the rest of my body. I usually feel myself throbbing and pulsing as I ejaculate.

It subsides quickly to kinda dull pleasurable feeling.. kinda a spent feeling.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I've heard a sneeze as an analogy but that's not quite right.

Many of both end up in tissues.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Forum Player
0 likes
Quote by GeorgiaGirl21
Hey guys, I asked my bf what it feels like when he cums, and he said it's just an intense feeling. I didn't think that was all that descriptive. How would you describe the feeling when you cum?

I'm going to answer only from the point of masturbation. First let me say I like to prolong the pleasure as long as I can. The longer i edge upto cumming the more intense the feelings are.

I get much more rigid just before I cum, but this accompied by a strong tingling sensation in my cock. Then as I cum the shaft will pulse with each spurt of cum. The over all tingling intensifies as well. Majority after strong climax I'm just spent.

I will say, having sex with my Cyber-Luv creates even more intense of emotional feel because of my desire to share need in my pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Road_Runner

I'm going to answer only from the point of masturbation. First let me say I like to prolong the pleasure as long as I can. The longer i edge upto cumming the more intense the feelings are.

I get much more rigid just before I cum, but this accompied by a strong tingling sensation in my cock. Then as I cum the shaft will pulse with each spurt of cum. The over all tingling intensifies as well. Majority after strong climax I'm just spent.

I will say, having sex with my Cyber-Luv creates even more intense of emotional feel because of my desire to share need in my pleasure.

Nice description. Thank you! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
This may sound odd. I think peristalsis is the word. When you vomit it's called reverse peristalsis. Male ejaculation is also peristalsis. It's that level of force or power, although of course exceedingly pleasureable. And very centered. It overtakes all other feelings and for several seconds all I feel or can think of is sort of electric pulses in my cock. Really intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try to imagine that feeling when you know that you are going to sneeze. Now change that to the feeling of pleasure that you get before your orgasm. Now imagine the male orgasm as the BEST SNEEZE EVER!
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly get more pleasure in the lead up and the intense feeling during a sexual activity more so then the end game
Site administrator
0 likes
Its like that first mouthful of a top cut of prime rump steak .. its exhilarating, intense, ones taste buds go wild and well the juices flow.
Lurker
0 likes
You feel a tingling pressure building up until you can't help but erupt and release everything that you've got into her. With big loads when you haven't cummed in a while, you can clearly feel the warm stuff working its way through your insides and cock until it all bursts out. It's an overwhelming feeling with the right woman, overtaking all rational thought processes and sometimes making it near impossible to force yourself to pull out instead of burying your seed as deep inside her as possible!
Lurker
0 likes
It’s concentrated in the penis but it’s a whole body experience. I feel my erect penis suddenly getting incredibly stiff, then indescribable pleasure wells up in my penis as my semen spurts. It’s hard to describe to a woman what kind of pleasure, almost an intense version of wanting to pee. If I’m masturbating stroking my shaft, in the moments before I squirt my load I have an overwhelming urge to stroke my shaft as fast as I can. I involuntarily thrust my hips forward, my butt muscles clench and my whole body suddenly tightens. I also involuntarily grunt or yell. Then afterwards I feel suddenly exhausted, probably because of all the biological energy that’s spurted out of my body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You reach that plateau, it is pretty much to late not to jump over the cliff, and your already rock hard penis seems to get even harder. Someone described it as an intense version of wanting to pee, but better. You feel it deep within your prostrate as you erupt, your butt muscles tighten, and that first spurt is a huge release. However it is definitely not as intense for each following spurt. That is where you ladies have it over us guys! You can enjoy waves where we don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Ejaculation is the Ultimate. It's undescribable in words and is very intense. It makes the Whole body feel good like no other feeling. I wish I had the energy to Cum at least once a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no pleasure as exquisite as ejaculation. The penis is intensely pleasurably sensitised to touch by erection. As the penis foreskin is stroked or tugged the pleasure rises with a delicious feeling of tightness in the penis. Suddenly the pleasure swells uncontrollably as the orgasm comes and the semen spurts. Afterwards the penis stays half erect and still very pleasurably Sensitive to touch. All this sometimes combined with the intense pleasure of intimate contact with a woman’s body or the pleasures of lust at ogling naked or semi clothed women. That’s the male orgasm with ejaculation. From the noise my wife makes when she orgasms it sounds like her orgasm is every bit as pleasurable as mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ejaculated is a build up start feeling good then it feeling great and you suddenly realize that this is not going to last much longer, your cock gets harder, your balls pull up into you, your prostate id getting bigger, the head of your cock becomes very sensitive them BOOM you shoot that first wad not really feeling it but the second, third and more wads are just pure pleasure. Your spent but the feeling make it so worth it.