Hearing about your partners sexual history

last reply
118 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think I could ever share my partner with another person however hearing her explain to me in detail about being with other men before me is such a huge turn on and makes me cum so quickly.

She's not into hearing about my sexual history as much however ever so often during foreplay or sex, she'll whisper in my ear "Tell me about the time you fucked that girl in her car..." etc.

Does anybody else enjoy this kink?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My boyfriend 'hotwifes' me, so a big part of the thrill for him is me coming back and telling him all the dirty details about how the other guys fucked me, while he dives in and feels their 'deposits' in me. Really gets him off.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmmmm.....

(I'm 53 years old... Although never married, I've had a few QUITE long term things...)

MOST of my partners, (in living memory!!!) have CERTAINLY not been VIRGINS!!!

HOWEVER... I DON'T LIKE for somebody to go into detail about past lovers... (They EXIST of course, but I don't think it's cool to DISCUSS...) I just don't think it's CLASSY to talk about that... I don't.

Of course, AT TIMES AND DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC, something might come up...

(I'll LISTEN if it's AN ISSUE...) Or indeed if it isn't and it's just something amusing in the moment...

But GENERALLY I think the past is best left in the past...

xx SF

*EDIT!*

At my age, of course, THESE DAYS, I know she used to be a 'bit of a go-er' in the past... That's why I date her... (I find this at once arousing and yet I get a little jealous!!!) I do the thing MOST GUYS do and say, "But, I'm the best, aren't I?" (And like most girls will, she'll TELL LIES and say, "OF COURSE YOU ARE, DARLING!!!")

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be a huge turn-on!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. This doesn't turn me on at all...I guess because I have that jealous trait about me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if it would turn on a lover or not hearing ...if he ask id tell...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! It excites me very much, and it's even one of my favorite masturbation fantasy themes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who cares that is the past--this is the present

Also as one gets older, it does not matter much.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by GrayGhost
Who cares that is the past--this is the present

Lots of people care about the past. I love knowing everything about my partner as her past is what shaped her to be the person she is today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Our FWB group have been together for some time now and we have all heard the "highlight" stories of our past.

Our affairs within the group are usually more noteworthy and obvious so there is really no reason to discuss what we may have achieved with one or the other. There are times we have been away together as a couple and may mention something if was worthy of comment, but it really doesnt turn us on.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Some previous partners have wanted to go into tedious depth about previous girlfriends.

I'm not jealous, but its made me feel more like a counsellor than a partner. Not interesting or remotely sexy.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by IrishDave

Lots of people care about the past. I love knowing everything about my partner as her past is what shaped her to be the person she is today.

I GET this!!!

I even agree!

(But, I'll be honest, when she goes into GREAT DETAIL I get a bit fucked off!)

xx SF
Forum Player
0 likes
I'm on the fence on this issue. My Cyber-Luv has encouraged me to share details of past lovers with her and she has shared them with me. I know it excites her tremendously to hear the details, for me not really. I'm more curious about her past, than the lovers she had in it, but knowing this helps me understand how her sexual preferences work. Which makes our love stronger.

R_R
Lurker
0 likes
It took a long time for my wife to share her sexual history with me. Mine was not innocent, but it was simpler than hers. She was so upset after many years of marriage that she hadn't told me. I offered immediate "forgiveness" and just hoped she would "bare all." After many more years, I think I have heard most of the truth. Her reality was that in high school and early college, she just couldn't get enough of sex even though she always tried to deny herself for as long as she could go without it...about two weeks. HA! One guy got most of this sex with her (long term relationship), but after the break up, there was a period of about 6 months where four other guys had moments with her. I loved the stories as it showed the sex drive I was hoping was there... She just needed a lot of encouragement to let it out - lose the guilt trip. Sex has been pretty amazing ever since! Yes, knowing her sexual history is a turn-on for me.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't particularly care to know about your past sex life in detail. my main concern is whether or not you practiced safe sex. however, sharing with me about your wildest time, or things that cause/are issues for you, is something i would like to know.

Say. Her. Name.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Meh. Had I not had someone tell me about theirs in a gloriously filthy kind of way, I'd have said no way. But the delivery was sublime, a kind of dirty talk foreplay. I don't need a play-by-play consistently, but it can be a big turn on if done right.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends. I don't really like to know about other guys unless it was a one time thing in a ffm threesome. However, I love hearing about when she was with other girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Steamy hookup stories? Every single detail, please!
"My ex always did this or that"? Not so much.

Keep it positive and exciting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not so much. When we met I was a virgin but he had experienced lots of sexual encounters. Hearing the details of his sex life has never been a turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
A huge turn-on for both of us.
0 likes
It depends on the person. I wouldn't bother me one bit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't know, I think an overarching history will do. Like, live in the moment with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love hearing a female talk about her sexual adventures, particularly when she gets turned on when talking about them. However, I've only had one girlfriend who was interested in hearing about my experiences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not interested to know about it. As long as he is clean and mentally healthy. I'm more interested and turn on of what he wants to do with me.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
Guaranteed every time to make me really hard. My wife has a very interesting past and had lots of lovers, I love when she shares her memories of them and it is something I masturbate to often.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I doesn't particularly turn me on but I don't mind hearing about it. I think it's fun running into exs or casual encounters and talking about them.

I think it opens up the relationship and can add a little more passion for the next session.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on the top of my list to know about. Other than, maybe some wild, crazy adventures. But can keep the intimate details to themselves
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I never thought hearing about my wifes' previous sexcapades would turn me on but just recently I started to melt the ice. She has not given me as much detail as I would like except to tell how old (young) she was her first time. I try to coax her on like saying "oh come on, you never turned loose of that pussy or even given a blow job at the drive in movies?" I also always tell her that if I was a female, I would definitly be at least BI. "I say "have you ever eaten out or been eaten out by another girl?" Or at least been felt up or felt up one of your GFs?"
She has said "I can't believe you are getting turned on thinking about me with someone else"
I love my wife but after 30 years I think we could both use some extra spice in our sex life.
Lurker
0 likes
A person's past is not problem, unless it includes lying, then it becomes an issue. Nothing is worse than a liar.
Lurker
0 likes
We decided together to draw a line and choose not to delve too deeply into the subject of past relationships, since both of us had been involved with a number of other people. My past includes a physically and mentally abusive ex-husband who He would has vowed to knock into the middle of next week if He ever meets him, and the anger from that led us to decide to just focus on the thought that we choose to be together and therefore all of the past life lessons that either of us has ever had resulted in the people who we are today.

We both know that each of us has a history, but that history is not important apart from it having shaped us. We've been together for 9 years already smile