Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you had to pick one!

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What is your favorite female preference?

42 votes remaining
Teen (3 votes) 7%
Twentysomething (23 votes) 55%
MILF (23 votes) 55%
Cougar (7 votes) 17%
Fiftysomethings (2 votes) 5%
Lurker
0 likes
I know most guys would probably say 'all of the above, or most of the above,' at the least the guys I know. I'm curious what you'd pick if you were only allowed to pick one?
0 likes
I used to skew older, closer to my age, but I'm finding that, really, older twenties seem to be a bit of a sweet spot for me any more. Of course, there are women in all those categories that I find attractive so this is hardly a "hard limit" but if I had to pick just one as you request, that's where I'd put it. Ask me again in six months, though, and it could change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing is better than a woman who knows what she wants.....
Lurker
0 likes
MILF is a bit of a vague classification here... Does it refer to a specific age, or to anyone who is a mother (in which case there could be a teen MILF)? The absolute best sex I've had has probably been with twenty-something MILFs. Teens and thirty-somethings haven't been disappointing either, though.
Lurker
0 likes
My preference is a woman in the 35-45 age range. I'd guess that fits in either MILF or Cougar. I find that a woman who is , let's say, other than young, is a better lover, if for no other reason than she is better able to help me be a better lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OLDER fifties/MILF's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
20 something milf if I got to choose two :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its got to be a teen virgin only ever had one .
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 30, and I've only really been interested in women older than me.

I suppose as a minimum I would realistically consider anyone (if we are simply taking age as the only reason to date) from 25, and then anywhere up to 40 (with an ideal age of about 35)

I don't understand the men who like teenagers. Not in an 'it's wrong' or I want to start an argument type way; but just in an I don't find them sexy and can't see why someone would choose an 18 year old over a 35 year old type way. Unless that guy is himself under the age of 23.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pick one??? Hmmmm lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with JC72. Pick one? lol Well I think I would skip the teen for sure, but interested in all the rest!
Lurker
0 likes
Someone with a sense of themselves
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I voted "Cougar", and until I get to that age bracket myself, it'll always be that way, and has always been that way. But if I could, I'd choose from MILF on down. Cougars and 50+ women have always shown that same uninhibited desire for me and my body, as I have for them. There's also a certain sensuous, refined way they go about it, that is so f***ing sexy, my god! Mm.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
a married woman in her thirties
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
theres just something about a milf. dont know if its the idea of a mother just letting her kink flag fly.