Login

Story verification time

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello, I submitted a story to be verified last Wednesday and have yet to receive any answer regarding the story. I seem to remember that a while ago if you sent a story to be verified you could immediately see it in the "my stories" menu but I've looked for it there and can not find it. What can I do to see it again and when am I likely to get an answer weather it is approved or needs changes?

Thanks, Anna
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
Hello, I submitted a story to be verified last Wednesday and have yet to receive any answer regarding the story. I seem to remember that a while ago if you sent a story to be verified you could immediately see it in the "my stories" menu but I've looked for it there and can not find it. What can I do to see it again and when am I likely to get an answer weather it is approved or needs changes?

Thanks, Anna

Hi Anna,

I have checked your profile and the story queue and we have not received any submissions from you recently. Story verification time varies, depending on moderator availability. The queue usually builds up around this time due to the festive period. If you have not heard within 5 days you can send an email to through the contact us option.

Also, please remember that if you are a gold member your stories are given priority.

Kind regards

Candy