last reply
15 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just realized I don't know a lot about erections,I have questions:

1. Does getting an erection make you feel like you have to pee?
2. Can you pee with an erection?
3 Are erection for you caused more by visual, physical, or mental stimulation?
4. Do erections hurt?
5. When you get an erection when you don't want to have one, what do you do?
0 likes
1. No. but the urge to pee can come on during one
2. Sort of. It's difficult and I prefer not to
3. A mix of all. I'd say I'm primarily mental, strongly visual, physical usually just in concert with the other two
4. I've had very hard ones that kind of ached but it's not the norm
5. Try to get my mind off sex, do something non-sexual and quite off-turning. Or, if the opportunity is there, slip away and rub one out. That gets rid of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

4. Do erections hurt?

(1) No!

(2) Absolutely NOT!!!

(3) Any or all, honestly, often a combination...

(4) No! They can be uncomfortable if you are, for example, wearing tight jeans but they don't HURT!

(5) Well, the mere occurrence of an erection is pleasurable on a base level but... If you get one WHEN YOU CAN'T USE IT then you can think about something else until it subsides or you can just jerk off!!!

xx SF
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

No. It makes me feel aroused and strong
in the morning this sometimes happens. Yes, I can pee
yes to all.
4. Do erections hurt?
is that a joke? It feels incredible to be hard
if I'm out, i ignore it. If I'm home, i enjoy it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

1. Does getting an erection make you feel like you have to pee? NO
2. Can you pee with an erection? NO
3 Are erection for you caused more by visual, physical, or mental stimulation? Mental? Who can think when you have an erection?
4. Do erections hurt? NO
5. When you get an erection when you don't want to have one, what do you do? Try to think about something unpleasant and hope that works.
Lurker
0 likes
no, not even a little bit. However, and I hope this isn't me being weird, but sometimes after I cum I feel like I have to pee- even when I clearly don't. Not all the time, but sometimes. And it can be annoying.
No
Erm....all of the above? Not sure I can really produce a pie chart on what my erections have been caused by over the years!
4. Do erections hurt?
Gladly, no! Men get something like 8 erections on average a day...that would be one sore day!
Well you'd only want to not have one if you were in public/about to have to stand up. Sometimes, when you get called into a meeting with the boss, you need to cover it. A4 paper works a treat (I mean A3 paper, A3!!!!!). Other than that, just think about nothing until it goes away.
Lurker
0 likes
No.
Yes, it's just not something that you would generally want to do considering that it bursts out in an upwards direction with great pressure like from a garden hose. I'm not sure where the notion that you can't pee with an erection comes from, perhaps I'm physically different or other guys have mentally blocked the idea of peeing all over the walls?
3. Are erection for you caused more by visual, physical, or mental stimulation?
All of the above. I don't get an erection simply from seeing a glimpse of a nice ass on a girl, but as soon as I start imagining doing things to her...
4. Do erections hurt?
No. If your dick is stuck in your pants in a way that doesn't leave any room for expanding, that gets uncomfortable and you pretty much have to make an adjusting move.
It goes away on its own after a short while when I think about something else. If I have to stand up in a public place with a bulge showing, I might do it with my hands in the pockets to hide it depending on the audience, or simply not give a fuck if the witnesses are attractive women. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) No
2) Yes. Sometimes I'll challenge myself and do it standing up but sometimes I can't be bothered and sit down to do it!
3) All of the above
4) No. It can be slightly painful if it's pressed down by some particularly tight jeans but otherwise no
5) Usually think of something non sexual but it doesn't always work!
Lurker
0 likes
1. An erection does not make me need to pee.
2. Peeing with an erection is possible but difficult.
3. Any sort of stimulation can lead to an erection. A combination
of mental and physical is best for me. And that can be as simple
as her hand on my elbow and a " Hi! How are you?"
4. Erections do not hurt, it feels great!
5. Remain seated, turn around, leave, think of awful events, etc.
Head Nurse
0 likes
As evidenced by the patients I have had with priapism, erections can actually hurt a lot. Every single one, no matter how big/tough/manly, bawl their eyes out, and clutch their groins. It appears to be one of the most painful things that can happen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

4. Do erections hurt?

Most of the answers are similar to what I'd say but maybe I can add a few things...
1) No
2) Yes but it is not fun and not often thankfully
3) All and it varies greatly based on different desires
4) No - and for me, after 2+ hours of edging, the extra throbbing feels great (to the post just above me, I can however imagine priapism is quite painful)
5) Assuming you mean when I can't do anything about it... in that case I usually think of stuff like cream-cheese brownies or certain letters of the alphabet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Erections do not hurt me, very painful to try and pee with one though..... Only thing getting rid of unwanted erection is time....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Does getting an erection make you feel like you have to pee? Never
2. Can you pee with an erection? Sometimes, but the erection goes away, as with the morning wood
3 Are erection for you caused more by visual, physical, or mental stimulation? All of the above
4. Do erections hurt? No
5. When you get an erection when you don't want to have one, what do you do? Ignore it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all. I feel it move as it inflates (lol), and sometimes has a mildly pleasurable sensation if I'm really turned on, but for the most part, just feels slightly warm.

Yes, but it is so ridiculously difficult.

Can be any of them. But let's say I'm out and about: Usually caused by the visual of her physical, haha, then if some good flirting happens, I'm fully sprung-no doubt.

4. Do erections hurt?
Like someone said, unless they're forming under bad circumstances(not enough room in your pants), then no. If I've had a strong orgasm, or more than one orgasm in a short period of time, then it can hurt. One time, my ex wanted to see how many times she could get me off back-to-back. 4 orgasms and 3 hours later, there was nothing left for me to "give". My member was hurting whether I was erect or not. She tried for #5, but it just hurt too much. The next two days sucked, to be honest, lol.

Sit and cross my legs, then try and think of something that isn't sexual. If it persists anyways, try and adjust myself, then go about my business. Sometimes, you can't take the time needed, so you just deal with it if someone notices. My entire Jr. High experience was awful. Perpetual, noticeable erections. Puberty was wretched at times.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

4. Do erections hurt?

1- No.... I can't say that I've had that happen to me.
2- I've done it... requires some effort..
3- All three.. physical gets me hard the fastest.. visual a close 2nd... mental a somewhat distant third depending on the situation.
4- I wouldn't say hurt.. but if I get a really strong erection it has a tendency to ache a little.. but in a good way.
5- I can't say this has been an issue for me for whatever reason.. but usually just clearing my mind and forgetting about it makes it go away.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

4. Do erections hurt?
[/quote

No but there often is an urge to cum.
I have done it but its hard to pee with an erection in most cases
In order of what causes an erection most - physical then mental then visual
No they don't hurt at all
It usually will go away but if I can I just masturbate and cum
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

4. Do erections hurt?

Thanks Emily. Those are some great questions.

Answers:

1. No. In fact, it does the complete opposite. I find that if I have an urge to pee, an erection will suppress it. Then, when the erection subsides, the urge to pee returns.

2. Yes, but it's difficult and I wouldn't advise it. If you try to pee with an erection, especially immediately after sex, the flow will be erratic and directionless, like a garden sprinkler, and will go everywhere except for the toilet bowl.

3. You never know. Almost anything can awaken the beast. That little fellow has a mind all of its own, and will spring to life as and when he feels like it. I got a raging stiffy once whilst sitting at home watching the snooker.

4. I've never had a painful erection, but my balls ache something awful when I go too long without having sex. It's a dull ache in the testicles, crippling at times, usally after a barren period of a week or two.

5. I get erections sometimes at the most embarrassing of times. I get a bulge at the front of my trousers and everybody looks at it but they are too polite to say anything. I usually slip my hand in my pocket and pin my stiffy to my thigh, to keep it from tenting my trousers.