22 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
The arguement

I couldn't stop laughing!

And yeah, it's true, a blow job is more intimate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot argue with that. Love the taste of the female orgasm. Not given a guy a blow job (yet). But yes, tasting the female orifices adds a dimension to intimacy.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Robert0909
I cannot argue with that. Love the taste of the female orgasm. Not given a guy a blow job (yet). But yes, tasting the female orifices adds a dimension to intimacy.

Did you watch the video in the link?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

Did you watch the video in the link?

Links at Lush aren't easily noticeable for some reason - I didn't realize it was there until you said something smile
Lurker
0 likes
Blow jobs are more intimate than lots of different sexual practices; but I don't think it's as intimate as facing your lover, looking at their eyes and kissing them as you both cum.

But maybe that's just me....to be honest, I tend to find blowjobs more tickly and/or awkward than 'intimate'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find blow jobs impersonal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it, that video is so true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love it, that video is so true
Head Nurse
0 likes
"you took it out of your pants and put it in a little rubber bag and hid it up my vagina."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
"you took it out of your pants and put it in a little rubber bag and hide it up my vagina."

You can't beat a game of hide the sausage.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't click the link, but as a guy I don't find receiving a blow job half as intimate as regular sex.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I agree with the link...oral sex is far more intimate and you are focusing on one's pleasure. Sex is a mutual (or should be) experience with reciprocity. I don't blow every guy I have sex with.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think it's situational. I, like a lot of girls in high school, used to give boys bj's because we weren't ready to go all the way with them. We didn't even have to get naked. To a lot of girls, blowjobs are easy, not much emotional involvement. But deciding to let a guy in your pussy is a bigger decision for most girls. So in that sense, sex is more intimate than bj's because we have more emotionally involved with a guy to get to that point with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with everything she said.
He had some good points too, but came second in the argument.
I would like to hear their arguments after he performed oral sex on her.
I did enjoy it though.

Beth makes a good argument too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they are...good point!. Genital to Genital sex is like a roast dinner...whereas a blow job is like the most decadent after dinner dessert (or decadent snack) I could think of!.

Well actually my above line appears that ive delivered the odd blow job...not so...though, I wouldn't be totally ruling it out....lolz.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i could never view a blow job as more intimate than sex -and i ABSOLUTELY enjoy giving them. it's not what i turn to when wanting to feel close.

Say. Her. Name.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Okay, those of you with the super serious answers: Please click

VIDEO LINK

No seriously, it's good for a laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes they are
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, very intimate, As you get older, it's not aways easy to keep the old penis hard enough for a good fuck, but the tongue is always hard, and I find pussy very tasty.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Since when are blow jobs not sex? Silly Americans!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
No question about it... oral sex of any kind is more intimate.
0 likes
Less intimate...at least fellatio is, to my mind.

I agree with HoneyDipped, if I want to feel truly loved and close to my partner, it has to be more than oral. Which is not to say I don't absolutely love performing fellatio, it's by far one of my favourite sexual activities, it's just not more intimate than actual intercourse.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!