last reply
23 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi !

This obviously has my personal interest to know but I think it would also interest you to tell. So let's know which one would you prefer to have sex with and why:

Younger girls - Up to 30 years old.
Middle aged girls - 31-50 years.
Older girls - Above 50 years of age.

PS: Girl's response would interest me more :P
Lurker
0 likes
there is a similar question in the 'ask the lads' forum

There is an obvious flaw to the question, in that it doesn't take into account of the answerers age. If I was 20 and said 'older girls', that's quite revealing. If I was 20 and said 'younger girls', then that's just standard. Therefore, I can also only gather what it is that you are most interested in if we also knew hold old you were. Are you middle aged and looking for someone young, or young and looking for someone middle aged?

So the answer to the question itself actually reveals nothing about either you or the person asking it, other than an arbitrary preference for the age of a girl!
So perhaps the poll should change a little?

For what it's worth, I'm 30 and prefer girls older than me. I wouldn't quite get to 50, not by about a decade, but mid to higher 30's would be perfect.

My last girl friend was actually 10 years older than I was.
0 likes
As an "older girl"
I'll just say it is not the age of the girl as much as it is the "girl " herself. It is the sense of life and her comfort with place in her world that makes her desirable.
Of course she would have to feel the same about me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mixedupkaren
As an "older girl"
I'll just say it is not the age of the girl as much as it is the "girl " herself. It is the sense of life and her comfort with place in her world that makes her desirable.
Of course she would have to feel the same about me.

I feel same yes same :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Middle aged 31-50
I have always enjoyed the company of women older than myself especially in bed. They are more experienced and less inhibited. They know what makes themselves feel good and aren't afraid to ask or
take it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my experience a more mature woman know what she wannts and knows how to get it from a man. The times that I've been drained, a mature woman has done it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older up to maybe like 65 who is active and knows how to keep a smile on a man's face
Lurker
0 likes
What,s ""age"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 64. Most women who I am interested in are 30+, but there are exceptions. For women over 50, I am a lot more open to that than I used to be. If I have a sweet spot, it'd be 30-45, I guess. On the flipside, what women in these age groups would be interested in a guy like me? That throws a big monkey wrench in the whole proposition.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer younger girls. My current girlfriend is 24. I'm 36.
living dead girl
0 likes
I'm 28
Honestly it just depends but typically I prefer women who are older for many reasons...
To name a few in no order

1. Women often look better with age
2. Often times I find them to be highly intelligent more so than someone my age or you younger ( not always though just mostly)
3. They typically have more interests therefore its much easier to have a conversation
4. I can mention a older movie and it wont be what's that ?
Example me talking to someone my age or younger

Me- '' Mrs. Robinson you're trying to seduce me aren't you''

Younger girl- who the fuck is Mrs. Robinson?

Me- '' Mrs. Robinson you're trying to seduce me aren't you''

Older woman- '' Would you like me to?''

Me- oh nice you actually know " The Graduate ''

Older woman- who doesn't ?

and I'm sure that is only scratching the mere surface of why I prefer older women...

Also I don't think 31 is middle aged.......
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer women..maybe slightly older for a meaningful relationship..but younger is very nice also..so energetic and egar to explore unknown chartered territory.
btw..I am 31 and by know means feel like I am "middle aged"..
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer younger girls....Simpler, less baggage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bethliz
I prefer women..maybe slightly older for a meaningful relationship..but younger is very nice also..so energetic and egar to explore unknown chartered territory.
btw..I am 31 and by know means feel like I am "middle aged"..

You certainly don't look like it either.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being the Mrs. Robinson type.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer older women around 30 or older, but most of my experience has been girls my own age.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Middle aged - all the experience, less drama
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Delicia
Hi !

This obviously has my personal interest to know but I think it would also interest you to tell. So let's know which one would you prefer to have sex with and why:

Younger girls - Up to 30 years old.
Middle aged girls - 31-50 years.
Older girls - Above 50 years of age.

PS: Girl's response would interest me more :P

Here's one girls answer. None of the above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cute sunglasses, trinket!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does age matter? It did to me until I was 25, then an older lady opened my eyes. Its chemistry, friendship. Or, if we are talking sex then its a question of what attracts the lady.
Lurker
0 likes
Age shouldn't matter. I look for a woman that interests me. Her personality, her mind, her heart. I really don't care about age.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The thirties aren't middle-aged!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though I've always dated women closer to my age (i'm 33 now), I have been with one woman who you would put in the 'middle age' category.
I've never really looked at age as a factor though. You are attracted to whoever you are attracted to. Same goes for love. It's like a lightening bolt. When you get hit, it wont matter at all if you click.