In need of female dom advise plz

last reply
1 reply
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well im not sure how to start so ill just lay this out . Im a 42 y/o male , got in to a fight over money with the wife the other day and after few mins it turned ugly to a point that I yelled enough I left her in tears . We not talked much this week due to my work schedule , and with the way we end fights the one that is at fault winds up with a sore ass . But in this case neither us know wt is proper . Oh yes but the way im the one who really was at fault I really for got to do bills and it turned bad , but I blamed her , when it was really my fault .

So this is wt im asking if you were in her position , wt plan of punishment should be delivered to me , and how would you administer this .

Asking for women to answer this more then men but ne idea is welcome

thank you for ur ideas .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends how much you love your wife and she loves you. If you love each other then you should admit you are at fault and say you would like her to release any tension she might have by giving you a spanking. I would suggest you have a hairbrush or spatula ready so she doesn't think she can only spank you with her hand.

Afterwards, assuming that is successful, you should tell her that going forward she can decide you need a spanking and that her decision is final.

It would be great if after being spanked you made love to her in a way that totally satisfied her even if you don't cum.

Good luck. Maybe once in a while you have to go with what you want.