Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you want your girl wearing during sex?

last reply
86 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys, what do you want your girl to be wearing, if anything, when you get done with foreplay and get ready to enter her? Easy question, have fun answering! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing but a pair of high heels and a smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So my big clothing fetish is a girl wearing a sexy pair of heels in the 4-5 inch range. I'm not a fan of "stripper heels" or heels with an ultra high platform but something in a classic high heel pump, sling back or strappy sandal I find very sexy. Stay up stockings, quarter/half cup bra and crotch-less panties can be a plus but there's nothing I find hotter than a gal with heels on during sex. That said I know from personal experience that not all women understand my fetish as my last 2 girlfriends have not been high heel wearing fans but they've both been great in all other aspects.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything she wants to wear especially in black//stockings, stilletos, boots l
Lurker
0 likes
I'm actually a fan of the sweatshirt with no bra and panties; maybe it's just that she is so relaxed...
The Linebacker
0 likes
A corset, combat boots and a Pope hat – nothing else. Smokin'!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A corset, combat boots and a Pope hat – nothing else. Smokin'!!!!

You!!!!!! lol Bad Buz 'Dawg! lol jk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about a strap-on for variety?.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's probably the most common answer but damn if a pair of black stockings isn't the hottest she can wear in bed. Also a strap-on would be pretty amazing too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A smile
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
either nothing (my preferred option), or a sexy pair of knickers and bra
Lurker
0 likes
a smile a grin a lustful needy greedy look in the eyes ,, but clothes no clothes no clothes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like her wearing thigh highs and heels, preferably black, but also I like various shades of tan nylons. Jewelry is a plus. Love the feel of nylon in my hands as I'm fucking her hard!
Lurker
0 likes
My first thought is whatever she enjoys. With that said, it is fun to mix it up - completely nude, just heels, heels and stockings, just stockings, just a bra or top, just a strap on or butt plug or nipple clamps - there is no one absolute way for me. I'll add that I love to strip a woman ( slowly) and love it when a woman enjoys that as well. Obviously, that way I end up with her in the state of exposure I want on that occasion. But as I said at the outset, I am always willing to go along with her desires.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a smile.
0 likes
Naked is usually my preference, but a nightgown with no undies is fun, too. Never done dressed sex (you know, undo her top, pull up her skirt, pull down her undies and away you go) but it's a bit of a fantasy of mine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like her to start out with Lingerie, it's fun to kiss her nightie off, piece by piece!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her naughty-I'm-so-glad-to-be-up-to-no-good-with-you sparkle........
0 likes
Me!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
anything that girl finds herself sexy in..love undressing woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open crotch panties or a thong pulled to one side
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just her wicked grin.
Lurker
0 likes
Chanel No. 5 and no hair fastener.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think by the time we got to the actual sex part we'd both be naked usually... But if she was going to intentionally keep anything on.. i'd love maybe a little nightie.. or a babydoll.... maybe crotchless panties... thigh highs with heels would be interesting... something like that smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by miniman44
Just her wicked grin.

Does she have a wicked grin?