Announcing the Winners of our "Magical Sex Stories" Competition

last reply
45 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The judges and I were very impressed by the variety of entertaining and interesting stories, entered into this competition.

There were quite a few authors I hadn't read before too, peppering the Top 10, which was great to see. Competition is getting fierce at the top now!

Congratulations to our 3 winners:

Winner (LELO Hugo) - The Miracle of Christmas, by ChuckEPoo
Second Place (LELO Ina Wave) - Forlorn Love, by Milik_the_Red
Third Place (LELO Lily 2) - How to Drown Out Contact Passions, by VirgoGo

An honourable mention to these entries, which make up the Top 10:

Champagne and Canapes, by candytales
The Ghost Of The Christmas Present, by Echelon
A Crystalline Memory, by Green_Man
Sagitta, by gilrenard
Passion's Magical Alchemy, by curvygalore
Schulrod's Curse, by Simmerdownchick
Jungle Heat, by sindycane

A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to write stories for this competition, all those who voted and commented, and to the judging panel.

Cheers,

Nicola xx
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I have to say, I would have been shocked if Chuck's story hadn't won. It was a real gem, and I personally loved it enough to add it to my favorites.

Virgogo's was excellent as well. There were so many quality stories, that I'm just astonished to finish this high. A special shout out to those new writers who excelled so well.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and those who placed in the top ten!!
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats Chuck...Well done!!!

To you too Milik...

And VirgoGo...

And to the rest of you all...Well, well done!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to ChuckEPoo, Milik, and VirgoGo, and a thank you to all who entered this competition. There were some excellent stories in this one and you have all raised the bar for the rest of us!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Fantastic. Well done to the winners and runners-up. It was so much fun seeing all the different directions people went with this competition xx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
A big congratulations to ChuckEPoo, Milik, VirgoGo, and everyone else who entered the competition!

Well done, guys! smile

=d>
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. smile
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and to the Top 10.

I'm so excited that my Bestie (Green_Man) was in the top 10. (Congrats)

Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to all who entered the contest and a tip of the hat to the marvelous winning entries!
Lurker
0 likes
Great result!!!

CONGRATS to Winners, Shortlist and ALL THE ENTRANTS!

xx SF
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Chuck for 1st; Milik for 2nd, and Virgogo for 3rd. Those are awesome stories, y'all did a tremendous job of writing. And congratulations to the rest of the honorable mentions that rounded out the Top 10, great job!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good job, Chuck! You had Milik nipping at your heels (now that's some serious competition) and Virgogo waiting to take you out with a baseball bat. Well Done, Big Guy.

And Congrats to the runners-up. All were good stories.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Congratulations to all the winners and to the Top 10.

I'm so excited that my Bestie (Green_Man) was in the top 10. (Congrats)

Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Thank you, sweet friend. Kisses.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all the people who entered the competition. It was eye-opening to see how well, and how varied everyone wrote.
Great job especially to the winners.
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners. You all did a great job.. xoxo
Click below to see

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by VirgoGo

Baseball bat? Not my style. --Now a bullwhip... that could be fun!

now, that sounds like fun.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

A BIG Congratulations to my good friend Chuck (who wouldn't believe me when I kept telling him he was going to win), and to Milik and VirgoGo, as well as all the rest who placed in the top 10

And Chuck! You finally got your long-awaited EP! Yayyy!!!

0 likes
A SINCERE Congratulations to ChuckEPoo, MILIK, and Virgogo!! You all truly deserved to win~ and also to the honorable mentions! Heck, I came in at number 9 out of 10 and IM SO HAPPY!!!!

Thanks to everyone that read my story, as well

For the first, second and third place winners, and all who made the top 10!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

I'm not for everyone
0 likes
My heartfelt congratulations to ChuckEPoo, Milik_the_Red and VirgoGo, for their well deserved wins. All three stories were absolutely brilliant!
Congratulations to all the runner ups, and everyone who entered.

VirgoGo, if you're ever in The Great White North, I have another prize waiting for you

S.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! umm... lol - seriously, Chuck cajoled me into reading his story a few nights ago, and honestly, it's a gem - well deserved and hopefully, the first of many. good job, Mr Poo. you deserve to be proud of yourself. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and a nod and curtsy to the other honorable mentions. All of the winners are very, very deserving and give me something to aspire to. And I'm grateful and surprised to be counted in amongst the top 10. Even if it is just by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

Well not that my chin has hairs. I'm just saying if it did. Well I don't really say it. "They" say it. The people who made the saying. But I digress. An unfortunately favorite habit of mine. Oops...still digressing. See!

So anyways...a superlative well done to all. Can't wait for the next one!

Ciao!

*Sindy smiles, waves, blows kisses, and exits stage left
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations ChuckEPoo, Milik_the_Red and VirgoGo.
[url]http://[/url]