Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Translator(s) needed - Czech (and russian)

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hello people! Bit of a special request that time.

I'm currently writing a story, and, not wanting to spoil the location or anything: I need a translator from english to czech. Only a few sentences, for ambiance. Shouldn't take more than a minute for a native.

Also, if someone speaks russian I could get use of it.

And before anyone gets smart: I've seen what Google Translate does to my beautiful french language, I'm not about to trust it with Czech or russian. smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Just a thought since I see you have had no replies. You could in principle use the member search for people who reside in those countries and ask for their help? smile

Have you also checked that some of the story in a language other than English is acceptable? .. Chat room person here and only English is permitted hence the question :)
0 likes
Quote by LeCygneNoir

I'm currently writing a story, and, not wanting to spoil the location or anything: I need a translator from english to czech. Only a few sentences, for ambiance. Shouldn't take more than a minute for a native.

And before anyone gets smart: I've seen what Google Translate does to my beautiful french language, I'm not about to trust it with Czech or russian. smile

Google Translator is rubbish.

Depending on what you need to translate, I may be able to help you. I don't speak any of these languages, but know several Russian speakers (from former Soviet countries) and maybe some Czech, though I'm not sure of that.
Anyway, the people I know who speak these languages are from work, so obviously I don't want them to know about Lush. If the text to be translated is nothing explicit that I would be embarrassed to ask, I can ask them for you.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by LeCygneNoir

I had to remove some of the German sentences in my story "Autobahnparkplatz Schwanzwald" (and change the title to English as well, as you can see on the page itself). The current state may give you an idea of what might be considered acceptable to the story mods.
Good luck!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
Our mobile phones contain a lot of our personal information, so I recommend you to look for a good applock to hide images and videos, LEO Privacy. With this app you can active several functions like: anti-thief, snooper selfie, hide files, trick cover etc.