Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys whats your favorite type of panties to see on a girl ?

last reply
75 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Anything from Lola Luna - French lingerie designs. Very beautiful items.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I rather like these. Not sure what the ladies call them, though.

Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE full cotton-plain WHITE ones!!!

(Not every day/night, you understand...)

Anything GIRLY works... (I don't like anything TOO TARTY...) Unless it's that sort of evening...

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've yet to see a thong that I didn't like.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Thong!
Lurker
0 likes
Thong!
Lurker
0 likes
I've always heard - "it's what's inside that counts"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anything that has lace in them smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
crotchless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheekies, hiphuggers, bikinis. Silky or cotton, depending on the situation. Not that much into thongs, although I wouldn't complain.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I honestly believe the hottest panties are the commandos.
Forum Player
0 likes
Sheer or see through bikini cut or hip huggers. Lace would also work with sexy thigh highs.

R_R
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is NOLA's Hubbie. Thong. If she wears any at all it will be a lace thong to match her lace bra.

Hubbie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer my wife to wear either sheer and very pretty with matching bra , or a thong . In other respects I like well fitting bikini pants , in Thailand they have light brown matching sets that look like nude at a glance .
My wife has a most beautiful body with perfectly shaped bottom , she could model thongs . Quite often she doesn't wear any underwear , which is a real turn on .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The best panties is commando
Lurker
0 likes
Lace bikini panties...fav colours are plum, pink or aqua.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Those misnamed "boy shorts." Lacy, sheer, plain, whatever. Thongs just look uncomfortable, but shorts?
*fans self*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind that makes her so happy with herself that it turns her on to know that if and when she gives me the chance to see them, I will salivate and rise to the occasion. They may make me want to give her a "helping hand." Now, now now! I can be very gentle for the lady who is ....um......"sensitive." Then I can see how they feel and fit too. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
String bikinis. Shiny panties worn with the garter straps worn underneath so I can slowly pull them off without having to unsnap everything and put it back on. I love seeing a girl in thigh highs and garter belts. Of course, the panties with tie sides also work wonderfully.
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely nothing would be perfect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thankfully my wife wears thongs. If she ever goes to the granny panties, I'll never be able to get it up...

She says she feels sexy wearing matching thongs and bra.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple white pants
Lurker
0 likes
All lingerie is soooo amazing. Love in special, lace, bows and boyshorts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always loved these ... but I don't know how women can wear them for any length of time ?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cotton Briefs for me:
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AjayP
Cotton Briefs for me:

See, THIS, I LIKE!!!

xx SF

Fuck it... YOU ALL KNOW I DO THIS...

When I was in Senior High School, my Maths teacher was one Helen Clancy... (BTW I was WHOLESALE SHIT at math...) Miss Clancy WAS NOT conventionally pretty... Unmarried, sexy if slightly frumpy, VERY GIRLY, just... I ADORED HER...

And she WAS PRETTY!!! (Blonde, pixie-like and a TOTAL BITCH...)

She was also VERY ECCENTRIC!

(She used to step out of her shoes as she used to scribble unfathomable logarithms on the blackboard... Her ass wiggling in her too=old-for-her tweed skirt... Then step BACK into her shoes...) I confess, ALL MY CLASSMATES HATED HER!!!

I FUCKING LOVED HER!

I had to get EXTRA LESSONS because I was SO BAD at Maths... One evening, sitting by the Quad waiting for her to turn up she arrived on her bike! AS SHE GOT OFF THE BIKE THAT WAS THE SIGHT I SAW!

*JESUS!*

(I passed Math and, in the end, went to university where, INCREDIBLY, in my second year I bumped into Miss Clancy who was doing something ACADEMIC on campus...)

If this were a STORY I'd make something up... By then I was 17... (I was not innocent by then!!!) But I had NO IDEA how to PULL HER!!!)

And I didn't...

If I knew THEN what I know now... (Who knows...)

In IRISH, (I went to an all-Irish speaking public school...) her name was Eibhlinn Ni Challanadhda... (Helen Clancy...)

I have other Helen stories but I am drunk and rambling...

(SHE was not ONE BIT IMPRESSED when she found me and Celine Ferris IN FLAGRANTE during the Senior Year school play...)

xx SF

OH SHIT TO CLARIFY!!! The HELEN I've written about HERE is a different HELEN!!!

Different Helen. xx SF