Ladies on lush

last reply
22 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not that there are specific type here on lush, not everyone will fit in a 'kind of girl' but, just for fun, what ladies do you gravitate to here?

Ones with lots of naughty pic's who is always open for fun?
Ones that are only interested in normal chit chat?
Ones that turn you on more with their mind and personality?
Other types?
The Engineer
0 likes
mind and personality for me....all other things are secondary.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree - mind and personality!!! Everything else is a bonus
Site administrator
0 likes
In order of preference:

Stinking rich
Between 20 and 30.
Some intelligence so that rules out b .. stfu John.
Very good cook (and that includes not burning pizza's)
Good at DIY around the house, car maintenance, gardening and loves doing laundry
Big breasts
Curvy preferred over 'slim' (careful John!)
Good in bed and doesnt expect huge tackle.

I am sure I have missed somethings out but they are the key traits.
0 likes
Quote by SultrySexySweet
Not that there are specific type here on lush, not everyone will fit in a 'kind of girl' but, just for fun, what ladies do you gravitate to here?

Other types?

Nice question, I'm curious for the answers as well.

We should put all info in an Excel file and make a chart. smile
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
In order of preference:

Stinking rich
Between 20 and 30. X
Some intelligence so that rules out b .. stfu John.
Very good cook (and that includes not burning pizza's)
Good at DIY around the house, car maintenance, gardening and loves doing laundry
Big breasts X
Curvy preferred over 'slim' (careful John!)
Good in bed and doesnt expect huge tackle. X

I am sure I have missed somethings out but they are the key traits.

LOL X means no but do I still qualify??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SultrySexySweet

Other types?

Well to 'gravitate', there has to be some interest. I think if someone is coming on here purely for 'fun', then they are of course going to be looking for one with 'lots of naughty pic's who is always open for fun'.

Although I've had 'fun' with a few on here, that's never been what's got me interested in them. It's always been by 'bumping' into them, having something of interest, and then talking to them after. But sometimes, that talk has led to other things. And by other things, I of course mean mutual wanking

As such, a number of my 'friends' are people I've never had 'fun' with, and that's absolutely fine. Kiera, for example, is someone I'm infinitely more likely to message later regarding the Arsenal Vs Chelsea game, than I am to talk filth. Unless we lose- in which case, I'm not going to message her at all. I'm sure she'll understand....

So I don't know how to answer your question, because I don't gravitate towards people who 'turn me on' with their 'mind and personality' either. I think I'm interested in their mind and personality, and then what follows follows.

Also, and unrelated, why is there a ringing in my ear?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm attracted mostly to those ladies that have an inticing mind and personality. Naughty pics and sexy fun are awesome for that lazy afternoon or lonely night but it can be tough to sustain something built off little more than horny chit chat. Regular chit chat is good as well but there needs to be similar appreciations on a mutual wave length to keep me coming back. Plus, the right kind of intelligence and personality can make the sexy conversations all the more enjoyable.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy a woman with a Personality an Mind most.
Lurker
0 likes
Personality of course biggrin.

More serious, guys like "ladies" with huge tits willing to do all sort of wild sexual acts.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc

More serious, guys like "ladies" with huge tits willing to do all sort of wild sexual acts.

Are you talking about me Alex????

In terms of personality, of course....
0 likes
Hmm. Can't say if I really gravitate to ladies on here for any particular reason. I'm more on here for the stories and socializing than for cyber or hitting on the ladies. However, based on the ones I've tended to engage with at times, I'd say it's just a matter of how they come across in their posts. So I guess it's more personality than anything about their pics or profile or whatever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

LOL X means no but do I still qualify??

You do in my book though you will be disappointed in the tackle size category.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Are you talking about me Alex????

In terms of personality, of course....

Yes, your personality is great ;)
Lurker
0 likes
For me it just depends on if I can connect with the girl on some level. There really is no preference as long as they can hold a conversation.
Lurker
0 likes
Me ... was always interested in the erotic stories ... but now, kind of like an exhibitionist, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman with a dirty mind is a beautiful thing.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a few on here combine beauty with intelligence and wit. One of my favorites is Georgiagirl21. A bit of a tease, but a great conversationalist; and even better dirty talker, when she's in the mood for it. It takes awhile to get her to that place; but once she's there, incredible is all I can say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlDesc

No I thought he meant me Galore. Only I have nice tits, but not huge, Always thought I was at the head of the class in Wild Sex Acts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has to be general attitude. Nothing like a girl with a good personality.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Sense of humour does it for me. I like women I can joke around with, and who can keep up with my smart-assery.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by natasha_

Nice question, I'm curious for the answers as well.

We should put all info in an Excel file and make a chart. smile

Are you making a "spread sheet" Natasha?
I like, like most I've seen, a good personality, easy to talk to/chat with & extremely dirty minded
Lurker
0 likes
Ones that know where the fish are biting and have their own boat and trailer. Oh, and they have to post undraped pictures of the boat.