Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

guys have you ever showed nudes or sex pics with your friends or posted them online?

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been seeing this friend casually and he often sends me messages to ask me to show the type of bra or panties im wearing sometimes even asking for nudes. When were fucking he will ask if he can take some pics, I find it highly erotic and kinky in the moment but i worry about if he is showing these pics to anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not without permission... You break the trust, then you have nothing....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just did with a pic of my wife!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have posted nude pictures of my self and my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, but she was fully aware.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many guys that I know have shown me sexy pics of their ladies, sometimes even nude ones. This was never done with a malicious intent but rather with an attitude of "Woah! Look how hot and awesome my girl is!" I'll admit that I too have done the same with pics I've recieved of various bikinis and once some lingerie. If you are worried about him sharing said photos, even with a positive intention behind it, you could always use Snapchat so the media is deleted shortly after. As far as pics he takes himself though, you could always limit him to using your phone/camera, that way the images stay with you for you to temporarily snap his way when you two are apart.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I relish and protect my nudes. If you trusted me with them I wouldn't break that. Plus I don't want to share
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have I ever done that? No. Absolutely not.
Doing so is a violation of someone's trust and privacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not done that. The pictures I have on here with my wife and I, she knows about and has approved. Any pictures I receive from girls are for my personal pleasure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A few years ago I did some of that stuff online and then someone sent me a pic of myself, not knowing it was me. It wasn't my face but.... it kinda freaked me out. I've never done it again.
Lurker
0 likes
All guys like showing off their sex kit and there are some sites out there for guys who want to show off to the world what they’ve got such as showyourdick.com or cockselfies.com where the past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have posted pics of myself and my wife. Some are on my profile for friends to view and my avatar is my wife. I also have some that frìends have sent me of their wives but under no circumstances would I betray a trust by posting or showing any without their consent.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it bother you if you were online in the nude for everyone to see your natural beauty? I would not and do not, but if you do there is only one way to be sure it will not happen to you.

In this day just do not allow any picture to be taken of you would not want you family, friends, employers to see. We have the control and the responsibility for the control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am like everyone else: I want people to like me. However, that does not mean everyone will! I also am very discreet with other people's pictures that they share with me. After all, they gave them to ME! That is ME and ME ALONE. I have a folder of old pics people have given me over the years and NO ONE but me will ever see them.
I always make a point of telling any lady I know who is offering me pics that they will go no further. The same is true of secrets.