Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Newest Omnium Badge Holder (Oceanrunner197)

last reply
26 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Please join me in congratulating Jonathan (Oceanrunner197) in receiving the Omnium Badge.

He now joins (Green_man, Poppet, Kornsylayer, Banes1 and myself).

Jonathan received his badge last night. The Omnium Badge is a badge given to writers that write in every category.

I met Jonathan on another site and told him about Lush stories. He has a wonderful library of erotic stories.
He also has several Recommended Reads.

Congratulations Jonathan!

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes

Writing in a single category is hard and requires talent, time, inspiration and much more things. And doing it all categories much more.

This badge is fantastic achievement, congratulations to all of you who have it.

And thanks, Mysteria27 for being always there for your friends and sharing the important things with us. You are a fantastic friend smile
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you, Mysteria, for tooting my horn (so to speak)!!

I took it on as a personal challenge to try a story in every category. Some I'm sure I never would have attempted otherwise.

Interestingly, I think the attempt was good for me not just as a writer, but also in general. Trying to come up with stories in certain categories that appealed to me and turned *me* on helped me stretch my mental limits and just generally made me more open. I wound up being quite proud of some of those stories in particular, the ones I might never have written otherwise. I think I am more open-minded as a result.

I'd recommend to anyone to pick a category that might at first seem "unlikely," and give it a whirl.

Now I'm looking forward to following up with many of the characters and ideas and situations that I've cooked up recently and seeing where I can take them.

Thanks so much to all the generous readers who have offered encouragement and praise. It really is great to see that the stories are pleasing to others as well, and not just me. I am beyond grateful.

And thanks again to Mysteria for offering to do my bragging for me. smile

Oceanrunner1974
0 likes
Kudos to you Ocean, that really takes some doing. I've just spent a few minutes looking at the categories and I admit - it's a real stretch (and I think I'm really broadminded).

So many congratulations, of all the badges to have, that one is the real deal.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congratulations Jonathon. You are now in a select club. I'm ever so glad I was the first to receive an Omnium Badge. Gav was good enough to create it after I had completed writing in all categories here and on the blue site. Welcome, and relish the accomplishment.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone!
0 likes
Congratulations! It is a badge I do not aspire to, as there are several categories I will most likely never write in, but I do admire someone having the range of erotic interests to do it.
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Oceanrunner on your Omnium Badge

of course just being a Jonathan is cause enough to celebrate! ;) LOL!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

that's QUITE an accomplishment! job well done!

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations! An Omnium Badge is quite a feat. Bravo!

Lurker
0 likes
thanks all! Very much appreciated. This is a great community.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Congratulations, Jonathan, that's quite an accomplishment! Just in case nobody else has counted, that's 39 different categories spread across every imaginable facet of erotica and sexuality that a bunch of very creative and seriously horny-minded people could dream up. I admire your willingness to accept a challenge and persevere... even if I might question your sanity just a wee bit.
=d>
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

What an accomplishment. Lots of hard work and imagination goes into a writing so many pieces.

Good for you. You should be proud of yourself. Well deserved.

G
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Congratulations. Earning the Omnium in such a short amount of time isn't easy. Doing it with a series of excellent stories is even harder. I've looked over your story list and its impressive, both in scores and views. I think you are going to be a favorite here.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!!! You're a great writer!!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
You've earned the one badge I'm slowly working toward. One of these years I'll get there too. Seriously... Congrats on a job well done!!

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations for joining the elite club of writers here.... highly commendable effort....
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations! That's fantastic!