Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you willingly fucked multiple guys in one session? Did it turn you on and give you multiple orgasms? Did you hook up with t

last reply
32 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Did they treat you respectfully? Was it really pleasurable, or did you want it to end? Were there some of the guys that you didn't want to fuck but you did anyway? Did you feel joy or shame afterwards?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fucked multiple guys in one session and loved every moment of it. Mind you I have not done it in years, but when I did, I loved every moment of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sebastian2635
Did they treat you respectfully? Was it really pleasurable, or did you want it to end? Were there some of the guys that you didn't want to fuck but you did anyway? Did you feel joy or shame afterwards?

So many questions in one go...............
Looks like you ve finished reading a good gangbang story.
Mind it.... Gangbangs happen in real and it all happens that you are asking.
From the woman s view point.......... If she willingly indulges..... These gangbangs are always fun
And then all other things do not matter
Lurker
0 likes
I have participated in threesomes, foursomes, amd moresomes. I enjoyed them immensely and my orgasms numbered in the double digits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes often, even gang bangs with guys I never met. Multiple orgasms with copious amounts of squirting.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, from two or three to full blown Gangbangs with absolute strangers. Fucking Strangers may just be the best form of sex there is.

Did I cum did you ask? Just about the" Little Engine that Could"!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, my birthday present one year was 5 guys taking turns fucking my brains out and I enjoyed every second of it!
Lurker
0 likes
Wish I knew you ^
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kenzie_Kisses
Yes, my birthday present one year was 5 guys taking turns fucking my brains out and I enjoyed every second of it!

Happy Belated Birthday, I'm so sorry I missed it (:
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The most I've ever done was 7 guys in one night. I knew them all, and there were rules, as well as limitations on what they could do with me as I was blindfolded and my arms were tied to the bed posts (I was naked, but only my legs were free). After hours of being fucked over and over, I was nearly hyperventilating. It was thrilling beyond words, but I've never done it with nearly that many guys since (this happened in 2008). Two or three per night is more typical of my indulgences now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been gangbanged a few times and loved every minute of it. I didn't know all of the guys but didn't have a problem with any of them fucking me. Afterward I felt exhausted.
Lurker
0 likes
My D.. forced me to get gangbanged by four of his close friends. My D.. had me wear a tiny summer dresss without panties and a bra when his friends came over to our house. As I sat I couldn't cover much and I exposed my crotch to them. As I tried to cover myself my D.. had me give him head in front of his friends. As I sucked him, he explodded in my mouth and offered his friends to let me suck them. I was gangbang for over three hours hardcore.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sebastian2635
Have you willingly fucked multiple guys in one session? Did it turn you on and give you multiple orgasms? Did they treat you respectfully? Was it really pleasurable, or did you want it to end? Were there some of the guys that you didn't want to fuck but you did anyway? Did you feel joy or shame afterwards?

Yes yes yes yes no yes joy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOLAHotGal]Yes often, even gang bangs with guys I never met. Multiple orgasms with copious amounts of squirting.

Brandie

Come on now Brandi. You know we both love Gangbangs and you just like me find it our favorite type of sexual expression.

Lots of men, lots of cum both from them and us. Unless you believe sex is only based on love, what could be better.

Even if we don't know them you like it better that way. Now Don't you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi all new here.....femail and part of a couple......three gang bangs....first one was 8 men ata private party.....all good friends that we party with monthy.....totally attentive and focused and gentle.....wow whats not to love....many many orgasms......2 & 3rd gang bang much the same ...5 & 4 respectfully......love them just love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only once on prom night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love it! done it a few times, and loved every moment of it! the only reason i don't do it more often is that i want to leave it as a kind of special thing, a treat to myself ;)
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Nope!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and I ended up getting pregnant ,I still don't know who my daughters father is
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sebastian2635

The real catch behind being the center of a gangbang is that the gang dosen't treat a woman (usually) as a human being. The gangbang women are generally the play bunnys for the gang. And this very thing makes a gangbang most special.
I have been a part of gangbang involving a small gang say 3 to 5 men. Yes initially they are also a bit nervious bust as the time goes..... the gang gets more and more aggressive and kinky I should say.
A major plus of a gangbang is that we women dont have to worry about our orgasms. We enjoy the gangbangs if initially the guys are gentle and gradually become a gang.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in Atlanta I attended a local swingers club called Trapeze. It was a very classy club and very open One particular wild,Friday night I was the object of much attention. ? I was fucked by four guys gave bj's to three, and stroked two more. Condoms of course! As I lay on a table underneath a blue light. Now I can't say that I would never participate in something like that again, although it's doubtful, but I positively loved all the attention I had received that night!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have fucked 3 and 4 guys at once
Just the thought of have 3 and 4 nice hard cocks fucking me while my sissy watch was getting me so fucking wet.
It seemed like one long orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not very through in my first response, so I will try again.

Yes, I have had sex with multiple men a few times. I loved it then and I know I would love it again.

Some Sex or Swings Clubs will offer a girl to be the girl of the night. Which in my experience means she is expected to take on all cummers. As soon as one guy has ejaculated, there is another to take his place. One place I know hires fluffers to be sure the men are ready when she needs the next guy. There have been breaks so the girl could have some rest and clean up a little. Sometimes it will turn into a Cum Bath for her.

I know of groups of guys who have invited a girl to a Gangbang. Most decline but some girls think it is the best sex there is. It could be 6,8 or 10 guys and I have heard of even more. She could be doing 3 or 4 at any one time. Since she has no protection at an event like this. She needs protection from one or more non-participants.

You asked if she is treated with respect That is a subject that will never come up and is very unlikely to in the future. This is just about Hot Rough Sex, based on Lust and Desire.

Have I done this in the past? Would I do this again in the future?

I think you all know the answer to that question,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can not say it hasn't happen.... yes multiple orgasms but I am poly-orgasmic so......
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One of my friend's girlfriends admitted to being in a gangbang once while we were drunk and playing cards against humanity. The night ended in a horrid downward spiral of alcohol, weird house parties, throwing up in an uber van, lambada, playing with guns, and grown man tears.

It's was incredible.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Nope, but it's on my to-do list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it quite a few times. I think threesomes or small gangbangs are best. Two or three men can leave me sweaty, exhausted and completely satisfied. I deliberately tried pushing the limits when I was younger until finally I went to one those parties where I was the entertainment. There were a lot of young men at that party. I have no idea how many of them had me. At least fifteen or so that I clearly remember but possibly a lot more. They were still fucking me the next day when i woke up. I still don't know if they kept screwing me all night or if they let me sleep a bit then started fucking me again in the morning.
Did they treat me respectfully? No
Did I cum many times? Yes
Were there guys I wouldn't usually want to fuck? No doubt.
Did I want it to stop? No
It was extremely pleasurable.
Then extremely sore. I didn't fuck again for over a week.

Mostly just threesomes for me now.