Need an Admin/Moderator

last reply
23 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys, been coming here for about 8 years now, never had a problem trying to find an admin/moderator. Never before have I asked so many gold members for help and not even been given a second to be listened to. Actually that part is kind of infuriating. Would someone who is in charge please PM me?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sent you a PM but... if you go up to the red bar, there's a question mark symbol - pull it down, there's a contact us feature - that's usually the best way to contact a mod. smile

spite

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
In addition, you could pop into a chat room and click on the chat moderator icon right above the chat box, and see if any chat mods are online at the moment. I should also say...I'm not in charge here, but can likely answer any questions you may have.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Dont forget, not all gold members are moderators. Look for the red "moderator" under the members rank.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
You wait forever and then three come along at once.
Site administrator
0 likes
We having a party? yay ... pint of lager for me please and some peanuts.

Lurker
0 likes
Damn!! You are one lucky forum poster. I've been fucking a mod for years and I don't get that kind of service (on the site anyway).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
Damn!! You are one lucky forum poster. I've been fucking a mod for years and I don't get that kind of service (on the site anyway).

shush - i told you i wanted our affair to remain a secret... oh, wait, you mean... oh, shit. well, cat's out of the bag now... damn...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

shush - i told you i wanted our affair to remain a secret... oh, wait, you mean... oh, shit. well, cat's out of the bag now... damn...

Great!! Now you blew it.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

Great!! Now you blew it.

What sort of service do you want and what furniture do you want on the box? Do you want to take your Star Wars dvd's/books/figures etc. with you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

What sort of service do you want and what furniture do you want on the box? Do you want to take your Star Wars dvd's/books/figures etc. with you?

Thats a great question....I would prefer my star wars figures to remain in the box, and not the kind of box that people normally refer to on here. That may or may not be too kinky even for me.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
Quote by sprite

Great!! Now you blew it.

And I've got it all on film!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by enfuego
Hey guys, been coming here for about 8 years now, never had a problem trying to find an admin/moderator. Never before have I asked so many gold members for help and not even been given a second to be listened to. Actually that part is kind of infuriating. Would someone who is in charge please PM me?

Seriously, has your query/concern been addressed or is it being addressed?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Seriously, has your query/concern been addressed or is it being addressed?

i took care of it, John smile

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That doesn't sound sinister at all. Did she get a hold of that baseball bat again?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

That doesn't sound sinister at all. Did she get a hold of that baseball bat again?

shush, you. i haven't beaten another member here since... *counts on fingers* no, seriously, it's been days!

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

erm ... right ... is the member ok?

If hes in hospital do you know what the visiting times are for non-family?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by enfuego

Okay, SERIOUSLY, what did you want one for?

(We're all DYING to know...)

When I WAS A MODERATOR... (No, seriously, I fucking was...) we used to bitch and moan about some of the STUPID FUCKING THINGS people needed help with... These days, I'm NO LONGER a Mod, (long and fucking brilliant story, but I can't talk about it...) and I HAVE upon occasion given the Mod Team a very rough and frankly unreasonable haranguing... (I hate when they respond with FUCKING 'logic' and 'rules' and 'sensitivity' and 'professionalism'...) Basically, I've become the kind of person I used to FUCKING HATE when I did that job...

I should know better, of course. It's an INCREDIBLY difficult gig and you have NO IDEA of the SHIT they have to put up with on a DAILY basis...

I couldn't do it.

xx SF

Nicola: "That's why I fired you..."

Me: "No it isn't..."

Nicola: "Do you REALLY want to go there?"

Me: "Erm... no..."

Nicola: "And stop calling them 'A Shower Of Cunts' when they reject your stuff... They hate that..."

Me: "I say that affectionately..."

Nicola: "No, you don't. You say that because you are a manic depressive drunkard and you occasionally lose your temper with my staff. Which I won't permit..."

Me: "Nikki, we're getting a bit fucking personal here..."

Nicola: "Then stop typing..."

Me: "Do you mean FOREVER or just this bit?"

Nicola (sighs!): "Just this bit..."

Me: "okay..."
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Okay, SERIOUSLY, what did you want one for?

(We're all DYING to know...)

When I WAS A MODERATOR... (No, seriously, I fucking was...) we used to bitch and moan about some of the STUPID FUCKING THINGS people needed help with... These days, I'm NO LONGER a Mod, (long and fucking brilliant story, but I can't talk about it...) and I HAVE upon occasion given the Mod Team a very rough and frankly unreasonable haranguing... (I hate when they respond with FUCKING 'logic' and 'rules' and 'sensitivity' and 'professionalism'...) Basically, I've become the kind of person I used to FUCKING HATE when I did that job...

I should know better, of course. It's an INCREDIBLY difficult gig and you have NO IDEA of the SHIT they have to put up with on a DAILY basis...

I couldn't do it.

xx SF

Nicola: "That's why I fired you..."

Me: "No it isn't..."

Nicola: "Do you REALLY want to go there?"

Me: "Erm... no..."

Nicola: "And stop calling them 'A Shower Of Cunts' when they reject your stuff... They hate that..."

Me: "I say that affectionately..."

Nicola: "No, you don't. You say that because you are a manic depressive drunkard and you occasionally lose your temper with my staff. Which I won't permit..."

Me: "Nikki, we're getting a bit fucking personal here..."

Nicola: "Then stop typing..."

Me: "Do you mean FOREVER or just this bit?"

Nicola (sighs!): "Just this bit..."

Me: "okay..."

actually, i fired you. no, seriously, i was okay with you poking around my office, but when you started leaving 'presents' on my desk - sticky white presents...? sorry, but you had to go. the cleaning lady was complaining.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, i fired you. no, seriously, i was okay with you poking around my office, but when you started leaving 'presents' on my desk - sticky white presents...? sorry, but you had to go. the cleaning lady was complaining.

You're NOT TELLING the WHOLE FUCKING STORY!!!

Basically, SHE joins, I'm BATSHIT over her, everyone says, 'Steph, SHE'S MARRIED!!!' but I was besotted... I FLIRT MY ASS OFF for FOUR MONTHS... Nothing... (I'm doing my MC HAMMER 'Can't Touch This' dance and she's roller-skating around the fucking place like I don't exist...)

So... I did what ANYONE would do... (I wanked on her desk...) APPARENTLY that's NOT COOL...

(I just thought it would get her attention... It did!)

So, anyway, I'm no longer a Mod...

True Story.

xx SF

Sprite: "You did it EIGHT times..."

Me: "Nine... I pulled one off in your wastepaper basket once..."

Sprite: "Do the 'Can't Touch This' dance again."

Me: "Fuck off..."
Site administrator
0 likes
I thought Post-It-Notes only came in yellow.
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder what enfuego would be thinking.... or doing lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Peri
Wonder what enfuego would be thinking.... or doing lol

*LIKE!!!*

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From the title of this thread I thought it was a job posting smile
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by MarinaC
From the title of this thread I thought it was a job posting smile

lol .. some positions may become vacant and soon .. are you interested? do you have a cat called Leo?