Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever worn a short dress or skirt without panties in a forbidden or a very public place ?

last reply
321 replies
43.8k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever been very bold and gone without panties wearing a relatively short skirt or dress and gone to a very No-No place like a church or a school (for example to pick up your kids).Or maybe flown from one country or or one city to another and in the entire journey been without panties even in the plane ? These are just examples but i am sure you get the point .

Remember a very No-No place
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes all the time.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, I have. But I'm much more comfortable with strangers seeing my breasts than I am about them seeing my pussy, so I'm much freer with breast/nipple slips than parading my bare pussy for the world to see.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, but only very occasionally. In reality it isnt something I particularly like to do as I prefer those bits of my body to be covered in public unless perhaps I am on a beach.

It seems sexy, but the reality is that those bits of us leak a little so panties do server a useful purpose (sorry to be graphoc and un sexy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wore a short tunic with pants but I pissed myself before I got to the toilet at a mall. So I had to take off my panties and pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes
Love to exhibit my pussy wearing mini skirt and no panties
Do it in shopping mall or metro station
Lurker
0 likes
I like to go to class without panties, especially when I need to get a better grade from a teacher.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I am afraid I haven't. I think that is too much of a risk and asking for trouble. Especially in this day and age. I have gone pantieless and told my partner about it. I have worn relatively short skirts but nothing that would allow anyone else to get a free view.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm too old to be wearing short skirts out anywhere! Shortest I go is to the knees now (in public). Yes, been often out without panties when I am dressed for fun, but never gone out to show off to anyone other than my date. I'm not much of a flasher.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I have never done it anywhere business-related, which would be the most "no no" for me, but I have gone to restaurants, including getting out of the car in front of the valets . . .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
I have never done it anywhere business-related, which would be the most "no no" for me, but I have gone to restaurants, including getting out of the car in front of the valets . . .

Ditto, when I was feeling racy. That said, I usually "upskirted" with panties on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gone to restaurants and work without panties. I love the feeling of the fresh air on my pussy. And if I know someone sees it gets me wet. I've also worn them but then taken them off in public. I love the shocked look when I get caught taking them off.
Lurker
0 likes
too a bar in my uni days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I often go out shopping in a short dress with no panties. Its very exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have in the past. I'd go on dates and sometimes without him knowing. A little dirty secret...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have just the thrill of someone looking at my ass or maybe getting a view of my pussy makes it all the more exciting.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I can't say that I have. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really surprised that this question would be asked of this group of woman.
Site administrator
0 likes
Not in a forbidden place no ... Supermarket and other public places yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
* Wherever i go with my BF. i dont wear panties coz he dont like me wearing panties
* Other than that, sometimes in the morning while dropping my daughter at school
* Once in a flight from Brazil to sydney
- Arjino Ferrera
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never wear a bra or panties except to work, and most of the other times my dress or skirt is short. Oh no pantyhose either.

Brandie
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes when I go grocery shopping and I like to pick things from the bottom shelves .. gives everyone a great view of my ass and dangly bits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considering I rarely wear panties, yes I have. ?