last reply
56 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,

different question for you: there are lot of topics about best position, man having control of both pleasure or taking you're man's cum somewhere, but I noticed (just my experience of course) that is not very usual having a lady squatting on a man to make him cum hard (on of course to get the same).

Personally, I love this position, letting the control to my woman and let her decide when is my moment.. wonderful sight!

now it's up to you!
Lurker
0 likes
You mean cowgirl / riding / reverse cowgirl?

Personally - it's not my favorite. In part because what always makes it feel very good to me doesn't give the same level of good-feeling to him . . . and I could never figure it all out. I honestly don't think my body was designed to fuck like that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
You mean cowgirl / riding / reverse cowgirl?

Personally - it's not my favorite. In part because what always makes it feel very good to me doesn't give the same level of good-feeling to him . . . and I could never figure it all out. I honestly don't think my body was designed to fuck like that.

Mirrors, Metilda, mirrors. And if you practice, you'll get the hang of sucking his toes while you do it.

Oh, it's good to be a man.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Mirrors, Metilda, mirrors. And if you practice, you'll get the hang of sucking his toes while you do it.

Oh, it's good to be a man.

Mirrors would gaurantee I don't ever take my clothes off and have sex ever again . . . but it's more about the fact that my legs are very short and he's a big guy - seriously. He's 6'2" and I'm 5' with my shoes on + his big cock . . . short and chubby legs just don't give the needed height.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
ME on top? Yes.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess that as we (guys) love to see a woman lost in pleasure while we're on top under our "work" (missionary),
this could be the same for you, I mean the sight of your man cumming under your movements
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being on top and prefer that position. I am on top most of the time with men or women ;) I cum over n over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to be on top during sex. Love to control. BUT when my man is ready to release, I prefer being on the bottom, either doggy style or missionary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a must during sexplay for me. I love riding reverse or forward and really enjoy rocking on his cock with his hands playing with my boobs and nipples. Of course when things really get going. Nothing beats him grabbing me and throwing me down for a really good pounding!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being on top can be really hot especially if I'm talking dirty to him and making him look me in the eyes. I love seeing the pleasure I'm giving him. I love being the one doing the fucking....
BUT it has to be my choice. when a guy asks me to be on top I feel like he's being lazy
Lurker
0 likes
Why yes ... at times I love to control the situation.... hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Its a must during sexplay for me. I love riding reverse or forward and really enjoy rocking on his cock with his hands playing with my boobs and nipples. Of course when things really get going. Nothing beats him grabbing me and throwing me down for a really good pounding!

Kisses!

Steph

Yeppers on all. Another advantage is that with some guys i simply need to control the action, for my own good.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

top 1 position for a release (for me)
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer being on top
Lurker
0 likes
God yes!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Forward cowgirl is just about my favorite position. I can control how his cock moves inside me, and I control the penetration, which always feels deeper when I'm on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse Cowgirl is my favorite position. I just seem to have incredible orgasms that way. I agree with Bethany on how I can control how he moves inside me. I love Cowgirl too but reverse just hits my spots better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Reverse Cowgirl is my favorite position. I just seem to have incredible orgasms that way. I agree with Bethany on how I can control how he moves inside me. I love Cowgirl too but reverse just hits my spots better!

ohhh love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love being on top. It's both of our favorite and I cum so easily that way.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I prefer being on top, I don't really enjoy a sweaty hairy man on top of me
Lurker
0 likes
Being on top is the best position for me to reach orgasm because I can control specific areas of stimulation which can vary.

However nothing beats being on all fours and being given a hard breath taking pounding from behind.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the bottom because I'm lazy lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I generally prefer being on top. Maybe that is the first position I was in when I orgasmed during intercourse. My husband enjoys it quite a bit and it malkes it very easy for me to slide up and let him eat my creampie and gt me off again!
Lurker
0 likes
Being on top is wonderful I can control everything and make it last a lot longer
Nerdzilla
0 likes
To me, Metilda is right: the position is different for a woman, depending on the size of the dick. I've never been typically a fan of being on top but it's more difficult with a bigger man, especially starting out that way. Not to say doggy style isn't great bigger or smaller though, actually...come to think about it...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Delphi
To me, Metilda is right: the position is different for a woman, depending on the size of the dick. I've never been typically a fan of being on top but it's more difficult with a bigger man, especially starting out that way. Not to say doggy style isn't great bigger or smaller though, actually...come to think about it...

This is very true. Cock size is a big factor with cowgirl! My 2 regular partners are not super huge, and cowgirl works best for me with them, but my FWB is very well endowed, and he's too big for me to manage well when I'm on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ladies, when is time for him to cum, if you are in reverse cowgirl, try to grab his toes and pull.. this will send him in orbit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is my two cents. Years ago, I discovered the joys of a modified missionary position. After insertion, move your angle up so that the top of your cock is always in contact with the top of her pussy. That way, the G Spot gets plenty of stimulation. With just a little practice, she should have an orgasm just about every time. Have fun, and guys, always remember that when it comes to orgasms, ladies first!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be on top but I prefer to have the man take me