Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bare trimmed or nautural what do you like?

last reply
73 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A lot of women shave or wax these days. I don't. I'm just wondering if a natural pussy is a turn off to most guys. I often get the impression guys prefer bald pussy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh no... a natural pussy is not a turn off at all.
Most of the woman I've been with have been natural or close to it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Being dyslexic, I just now realized that this thread isn't called 'bear trimmed or natural what do you like?' I was kind of worried about those that were bear trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Being dyslexic, I just now realized that this thread isn't called 'bear trimmed or natural what do you like?' I was kind of worried about those that were bear trimmed.
You crack me up, Buz. Such a great sense of humor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer nicely trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am totally bald and shave 3 to 4 times a week. We are very active swingers and go to our favorite swing club at least a couple nights a week. I can confirm that 75 to 80% of both males and females that I play with prefer a smooth pussy.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it any way she does as long as she stays fresh and feels she is sexy and "desirable." Then I can start out testing out lingual--labial compatibility, and see if we are con-naturally made for each other. Let the games begin!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
either bare or trimmed would be my preference,and personally I feel more comfortable,cooler this way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like it shaved bald please. I absolutely love eating pussy, but there is nothing sexy about getting hair in your mouth.

You shave it and I'll be down there for as long as you need...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BARE--shaved or waxed is fantastic--
Lurker
0 likes
bare would be my preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any, but it depends on the woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Preference is trimmed, but a full bush is ok as long as it doesn't look like a back woods mans beard. (Navel to the top end of the ass crack)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trimmed or bare for me. Its just easier to go down on without hair up in your nose lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trimmed or a landing strip is good, at least she doesnt look like a child
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
A lot of women shave or wax these days. I don't. I'm just wondering if a natural pussy is a turn off to most guys. I often get the impression guys prefer bald pussy
A hairy pussy is not a turn off for me. My girlfriend stopped shaving a couple of years ago and I still get turned on by her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually enjoy a full bush... trimmed but full. i like the wetness all around my mouth as I lick
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed but very full! I like the way the wet hair feels and smells. I find a bald pussy a turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a natural bush it is very much a turn on for me, however it really comes down to what the individual woman feels. One may feel sexier with a waxed mound another may not
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer Bare just a hate it in my mouth otherwise lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed or bare.
It makes it so much easier to eat and finger.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
When I was younger it was shaved but as have got older prefer a natural bush,guess because it seems there aren't that many anymore.lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always prefer bare but it's not an absolute turn-off if it's not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the extremes: either completely shaved or Amazon rainforest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
as it comes they are all sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it on my wife bare we are both shaved or we use nair down there
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

I read somewhere that women dress for women. I wonder if the obsession with baldness is more about women influencing women than what men want. I for one prefer natural. The hair holds the scent in which is delicious.

Ajay