0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is anyone else having this problem?

I have Android 6.0.1
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Nope. I've tested both and everything is working perfectly for me.

Possibly an issue your end. Maybe try clearing down your browser cache and cookies?
Lurker
0 likes
I did that and still can't. On my tablet, don't know if it makes a difference.

UPDATE: I can from my desktop but not my tablet. I don't know if it's an Android update or what.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can answer black boxes from my phone and it is android based so not sure why you are having issues.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I can answer black boxes from my phone and it is android based so not sure why you are having issues.

I don't know either. Thanks for letting me know that.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I'm not having any issues like this either, and I usually use my android based phone to Lush.

Sorry, kind of why I didn't respond to your message. Was a little... busy.
Lurker
0 likes
It's OK, Evie. No worries.

I can't be the only one with this problem?

I checked my tablet settings. I still can't black box.

I cleared my chache and browser a couple of times now. I use a couple of apps.

I also looked at my settings on here. Everything is the same.

I didn't change any settings.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
This happens to me and I'm convinced I've been Lush blocked.....But then I close Lush, open it back up AND.....I'm back!
Lurker
0 likes
I still can't. Ughh!!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
I cleared my chache and browser a couple of times now. I use a couple of apps.

How are you doing this?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

How are you doing this?

Manually and by using Clean Master and CCcleaner
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
Manually and by using Clean Master and CCcleaner

Go into Settings > Application Manager. Click on Chrome in the list, then try the 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data' options in there. This will wipe the Chrome app on your device back to it's original install state (will also clean out your history, bookmarks, etc).
Lurker
0 likes
I must not be very awake to understand this yet. I'm using Dolphin instead now and I can pm now and leave comments on stories/poems.

Thanks for your help, Liz.

If I did this, how do I save my bookmarks?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Go into Settings > Application Manager. Click on Chrome in the list, then try the 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data' options in there. This will wipe the Chrome app on your device back to it's original install state (will also clean out your history, bookmarks, etc).

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SHIT???

xx SF

(When this happens to ME I just buy a New Computer!!!)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SHIT???

xx SF

(When this happens to ME I just buy a New Computer!!!)

Because it's 101 computer stuff.....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27

Because it's 101 computer stuff.....

SPEAKS the girl who TAUGHT ME how to put IMAGES on my stuff...(Which I don't do anymore because I FORGOT how to do it!!!)

xx SF
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
I must not be very awake to understand this yet. I'm using Dolphin instead now and I can pm now and leave comments on stories/poems.

Thanks for your help, Liz.

If I did this, how do I save my bookmarks?

Do you log in to Chrome with a GMail account? If so, your bookmarks should be saved in Google's "cloud" and re-sync once you log back in after doing the Clear Data.

I had Dolphin on our tab at home for a while for the Flash support but dumped it a while ago as most of the sites I needed the Flash support for seem to have moved to HTML 5. Should keep it in mind as a backup browser, I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
bbs and all are working fine for me

BB's are working fine for me too - except for the fact that what's in the BB's is boring as all hell smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

that's true u do bore me

Oh yeah... your BB's are even better than this...

lol... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Do you log in to Chrome with a GMail account? If so, your bookmarks should be saved in Google's "cloud" and re-sync once you log back in after doing the Clear Data.

I had Dolphin on our tab at home for a while for the Flash support but dumped it a while ago as most of the sites I needed the Flash support for seem to have moved to HTML 5. Should keep it in mind as a backup browser, I guess.

Thank you, Scott. I'm always logged in to Chrome.
That's good to know.
Lurker
0 likes
I uninstalled Chrome updates and set it back to factory reset. I can finally black box again. Dolphin likes to eat up my battery fast.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had to do this three times now. It's easy to do anyway. I don't know why it keeps happening.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't send messages in the chat rooms now. All I can figure out is that it's Android related? (not talking black boxes)

I'll mess with Chrome and see if it helps.

It did help but doesn't make it any less annoying.