Fastest way...

last reply
20 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to get you off! same question for you guys!

just a "poll" to share what your partner should do to bring you to orgasm in the shortest way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard and rough fucking in the missionary position. Not necessarily my favorite way to finish but certainly the easiest method to find that oh-so-right angle and orgasm.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's definitely when the girl seems like she's having an incredible time. You feed off each other ya know? She gets into it and that gets me into it which gets her even more into it... next thing ya know we're both losing our minds.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When being masturbated its just using the head of my penis with a bit of pressure and fast, Always does the trick
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well been said, but for me would be my partners pleasure and if that is a warp speed it is my greatest desire to right there with her in mutual ecstasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hot girlfriend has discovered a new move when I'm fucking her doggy-style (OK, relax, that's far from new). She will reach one hand back, place it on my stomach/hips to halt my thrusting motion, turn to look over her shoulder right into my eyes, and from between clenched teeth hiss, "Hands off and don't you dare fucking move a muscle. I got this." Who am I to argue? From that point on it's a true test of my willpower as to whether I can keep my hands on my own hips instead of hers plus hold off for as long as possible. I'm usually quite good with endurance but this move slays me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cum harder and faster when she rubs a finger over my prostate while playing. The dual stimulation is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BikeBoy
My hot girlfriend has discovered a new move when I'm fucking her doggy-style (OK, relax, that's far from new). She will reach one hand back, place it on my stomach/hips to halt my thrusting motion, turn to look over her shoulder right into my eyes, and from between clenched teeth hiss, "Hands off and don't you dare fucking move a muscle. I got this." Who am I to argue? From that point on it's a true test of my willpower as to whether I can keep my hands on my own hips instead of hers plus hold off for as long as possible. I'm usually quite good with endurance but this move slays me.

wow i like it!
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I can climax faster alone than with a partner, since I know exactly what I'm doing. On my own, I can get off in just a couple of minutes given the right fantasy and level of horniness. But quickies aren't really very satisfying to me. I'll only do it if I'm in desperate circumstances.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
The fastest way? I guess that would have to be her whispering breathlessly in my ear, "The commercial is over and the game is back on."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The fastest way for me is through well done oral. If she knows how to perform a great bj, I have a hard time holding off.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Why would I possibly want to have an orgasm (or bring her to orgasm) in the shortest way possible?

Let's take all night.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Why would I possibly want to have an orgasm (or bring her to orgasm) in the shortest way possible?

Let's take all night.

I take it you have never needed to use the backdoor to leave in the middle of the night before.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I take it you have never needed to use the backdoor to leave in the middle of the night before.

<rude joke redacted>
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Only at your Mom's house (sorry, Felix, I couldn't not help myself).

That's not funny.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That's not funny.

Sorry. I can delete if you like.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Sorry. I can delete if you like.

You can't delete the damage you have already done to my Mother's honor. She is a nice lady.

I'm just going to pretend this never happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is easy.

Pushing the right mental buttons. If she knows what gets to me, she would barely need to touch me, nor I her.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
0 likes
Tit fucking, I cum faster from that than anything else
Lurker
0 likes
Penetrative sex. I can control it but I could easily cum right away