Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying to remember a story i read. It was about a white construction worker and a black girl who ran

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok so what i remember in order of what it happens is the main girl is on a bus i think listing to music and all she basically has is her clothing, ipod, and shoes. She comes into this town and is allowed to stay at the church when she stumbles into the chapel to get out of the rain.

She sleeps in the back room and eats a sandwich and i think the next day helps set up for the big church dinner where she meets the main guy. HE is white, tall, and an architect/contractor and somehow she goes home with him, i think he offers to let her crash there for a while.

After that i don't remember much other than they talk, there is a scene of him working on a trailer at his work site, showing her the house and talking about how he built the house and the granit counter top. Then there is a sex scene in the kitchen, his old GF comes in and tries to break him and the main girl up. Then the church burns down for some reason and the main girl runs away and goes back to her home to get back in contact with her family. And either he goes to find her or she comes back to him after a while and happy ever after.

Not sure if it was on lushstories right now, it could have been on literotica