kissing

last reply
44 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love kissing. I think a kiss can be the biggest turn on of anything. Any guys agree?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree 100% Best foreplay there is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is high on my list of important things in a relationship. It was the first base I ever reached. Even today, I have a preference for hot wings because the right amount of heat can make my lips tingle the way they did after my first prolonged make out session. The right kind of kissing is the greatest kind of foreplay that there is outside of, perhaps, tying a blindfold. Hell, the biggest advantage of face-to-face sexual positions is the ability to continue to smack lips during the act, a benefit I commonly exploit.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing can be so sensual - running your tongue along her lips and she does the same to you. Get that tingly feeling all over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very true. A long soft kiss is erotic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very very true, kissing can go both ways. Huge turn on or make it a no go.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Kissing is the best and fastest way to get me to go from 0 to horny-as-hell.... such a turn on.. and so nice to just make out...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by EroticInfinity
Kissing is the best and fastest way to get me to go from 0 to horny-as-hell.... such a turn on.. and so nice to just make out...
EXACTLY!
Lurker
0 likes
OH YES .... long deep kisses ... let that tongue explore the mouth... I love that!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Kissing is one of the most sensuous, romantic, and erotic experiences of life. It is the shortest distance between two people.
Lurker
0 likes
Well said by many. Kissing is awesome on many levels. Sexually it fuels passion and intimacy - and even in a "non-sexual" way it is a sensuous way to communicate caring and love without words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love kissing her while she's cumming... turn on for me :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing can be extremely intense. There is nothing like it.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE kissing...before, during & after sex & anytime in between. It can be highly erotic, intense, sexual, sensual. To me, it tells me how much a person is into what were doing at any given time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Greatest part of foreplay and beats the hell out if shaking hands

Always leads to bigger and better things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is far more intimate than sexual acts I love to kiss.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I love kissing. It can be especially enticing when the surroundings do not permit anything more intimate. Gahhhhh!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Gahhhhh indeed. smile

I think you can tell more about someone by the way they kiss than anything else. Talking to them, reading their writing, even having sex with them. Kisses don't lie.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Agree. Kissing gets the ball rolling. (Or bouncing). My wife is an incredible kisser. I knew she was mine from the first kiss. Since she had never been with another guy I asked her where she learned it. She says she first practiced with her pillow... then.. with her girl-friend... But, that's another story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I enjoy kissing but I don't find it particularly sensual. But I'm obviously the odd ball out here ha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love kissing my wife. kissing is a way to taste, to nose, to hear. You're so close, so tight, everything becomes one only thing. I love the energy it spreads, I love the excitement and the escalation to sex... I love that feel.
I kissed many times, many girls and women in life. But that kind of kissing is one of the greatest thing I discovered when I fell in love with her.
I've vibrations now I'm writing about it.

morello
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing stimulates me like a great kiss.... A kiss is normally my indicator of how things will be going with a lady....
0 likes
I love kissing. Whether it's slow and soft or passionate and full of emotions. Also I love sexually charged kissing that leads to ripping each others clothes off
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Jones800
Of course I enjoy kissing but I don't find it particularly sensual. But I'm obviously the odd ball out here ha
You just haven't had GREAT kiss yet.M9lXMSnhw6pVcqWx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mmm lemme think.....

soft lips moving together, bodies pressed close and warm, tongues teasing exploring, moans swallowed like candy.

... really what could be better.I11eTGfxvc5yAtKt
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing can be highly erotic, but not necessarily the best foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it's hot.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I love kissing. I think a kiss can be the biggest turn on of anything. Any guys agree?

A kiss can say so many things. There are several different types of kiss, for different emotions. A good kiss can be had at anytime, even without full on sex ...

xx