Valentine Day's and lingerie

last reply
19 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many of you guys plan on this Valentine's Day of getting lingerie for the woman in your life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jewelry works better
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't plan on it... she already has a few things i've bought her over the last while that she hasn't worn yet so there really is no point in getting her anything more...
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I want some sexy lingerie...and chocolate too.

I wouldn't say no to diamonds but prefer sapphires..the light blue ones not the dark blue ones.

DO NOT get me carnations...they are cheap and tacky..I like orchids or lilies please.

Also haagen Dasz Belgian chocolate ice cream would help you get me out of "said" Lingerie.

Happy Valentines Day
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I want some sexy lingerie...and chocolate too.

I wouldn't say no to diamonds but prefer sapphires..the light blue ones not the dark blue ones.

DO NOT get me carnations...they are cheap and tacky..I like orchids or lilies please.

Also haagen Dasz Belgian chocolate ice cream would help you get me out of "said" Lingerie.

Happy Valentines Day

MARRY ME NOW!!!*

xx SF
0 likes
Honestly, I personally haven't gotten anything on Valentine Day's from a man or anyone
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Do you mind Leah? Stephanie is proposing to me.

I don't mind go for it
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

MARRY ME NOW!!!*

xx SF

PS Don't even start me on pearls..Just because they cost a fortune and women think they should have them because them silly little white boring balls costs so much..I HATE pearls..They are not pretty they are just boring and expensive for no reason I can fathom and everyone seems to want some

Diamonds too..???

Sapphires are pretty...I like the light blue ones more cause they reflect the light much better than the darker ones.

I don't care about what they costs I just like what I like.

That said..Carnations are cheap and orchids and lilies are dearer..I have more expensive taste in flowers than jewels...but they r so pretty...carnations are not.

I like basic Neapolitan ice cream too u can get that at tesco for around a quid. Mmmm strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

Tesco Neapolitan Ice Cream Block 1 Litre
Product propertiesSuitable for vegetarians
£1.00(
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
The Linebacker
0 likes
For Valentines Day maybe I should buy my wife some accessories for the motorcycle I gave her for our anniversary.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
My husband used to buy lingerie when we were dating and before our children.

We always go out for a nice dinner and usually there is some kind of a gift.

He has bought bracelets, flowers and lately just gives me cash.

Cash always works....

xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always prefer her buying the lingerie, me buying the jewelry...
Lurker
0 likes
I like lingerie for Valentine's day.... but mostly just spend our quiet time together having fun!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AmericanBeauty
Honestly, I personally haven't gotten anything on Valentine Day's from a man or anyone

Well I would you buy you something if I had the chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
My husband used to buy lingerie when we were dating and before our children.

We always go out for a nice dinner and usually there is some kind of a gift.

He has bought bracelets, flowers and lately just gives me cash.

Cash always works....

xo

Cash? Cash is something you give the high school graduate or a nephew or niece for Christmas.

Tell me your size, I'll get you something nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did. She has a lot but I always like getting her new too. I bought a nice teddy that opened in the back (no panties) with built-in garter and hose. I placed on her pillow and told her to come out in high heels. It was awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife always tells me not to bother any more. She's got loads that I've bought before and she doesn't wear that. Wish she enjoy lingerie like some on here.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a thong made of pearls for her.