Had a badge removed from my profile.

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Player
0 likes
I had the Contestant badge for a story from the flash erotica contest. I noticed the other day it had been removed from my profile. I was wondering if this was because I hid the story. I took it and another story and combined them into a new story that was posted.

Thanks for the help.

R_R
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we had a flash erotica contest? i looked it up and didn't see one... you sure?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Yes, it was the oral sex comp. That was when the Flash erotica category was brand new.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Yes, it was the oral sex comp. That was when the Flash erotica category was brand new.

ah... thanks, i'll check again. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
okay, found the story - not sure if it's an issue with being hidden or not? could very well be - we'll figure it out, tho - Gav would know. maybe. lol. sorry, not very helpful, i know smile

Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Road_Runner
I had the Contestant badge for a story from the flash erotica contest. I noticed the other day it had been removed from my profile. I was wondering if this was because I hid the story. I took it and another story and combined them into a new story that was posted.

Thanks for the help.

R_R

Yes, since you hid the story the badge will no longer show up on your profile.
Forum Player
0 likes
Thanks for the replies. I kind of thought the fact I hid the story might be the case for it disappearing. The story that replaced it was better, so no loss there. I guess I just need to enter the next comp to get it back.

Thanks again folks,

R_R