Login

period

last reply
35 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
What is your opinion on having sex with a girl while she is on her period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from oral, I don't have a problem with it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a man main thing is that you need to be aware that plenty of women feel uncomfortable about their appearance, the mess, the smell and the practicalities of not wrecking the bedclothes or furniture. So you have to be encouraging and positive and passionate. And also the lubrication can be less effective, so don't take forever. But it isn't physically off-putting the way many women (understandably) feel it must be.

If I had to guess, I would imagine there are a few men who find it yucky, a few who find it exciting, and the majority who are up for it if their partners are.
Site administrator
0 likes
Just no and no.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LittleMsNoone

I've done it.. it wasn't really a big deal and we both enjoyed it... The logistics of actually doing it weren't as bad as some would think.. but that could have been because it was kinda "light" for her at that moment (sorry if TMI lol).

So I guess it depends on the person I am with, and so on... but in general I would be open to it in the future. Good sex is messy anyway so.. no biggie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a girl i have no problem with sex during my period and if a guy doesnt want to use my pussy ibe got other ways to please him ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't enter a battlefield that is already bloodied...
Lurker
0 likes
I once had sex with a female whilst she was on her period.

It was with my girlfriend. We had pleasured each other orally, and fingerlly (that should be a word, although I know it isn't), for a few days- but we hadn't had sex by that point (her decision entirely, not mine). So the evening that she felt 'ready' for sex was.....well, a really really great evening. I'd got her off a few times already that night and now she needed the big cock that I've seemingly become Lush famous for. So...I gave it to her. The first time I entered her was like the first time that I had ever had sex- I mean, I'd had sex before this point, but there was such a hyper emotional and mental pleasure that I hadn't experienced before whilst having sex.

So, I came in her (not there and then, I'm no one thrust wonder....) that evening and went to sleep a very happy man.

The next morning, she had to leave early to go to a seminar and, try as I may (she looked fine in her brown leather skirt, white blouse and black rimmed glasses) she told me that I couldn't have sex with her that morning as she had to leave and didn't want to be smelling of sex all day. I was so frustrated, but I knew she would be back in the afternoon. Only, in the afternoon....she came back, looking guilty as hell, and told me that her period had started!

We went out for dinner anyway and had a great evening and a few glasses of wine and was later on back in the bedroom kissing. The kissing got more and more passionate and the lust got so strong that I told her I didn't care that she was on her period, I NEEDED to sleep with her. She got so aroused by the fact that I couldn't contain myself, even though she was on her period, that we ended up having sex that evening.

We never did it again (whilst on her period), and I had never done it with anyone else previous either, but the unique combination of that evening meant that her being on her period was, for the first time before or since, irrelevant to me!
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it and done it several times..I once had an offer from a lady on this site to have sex with her during herperiond and she would then suck my cock and taste her period blood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me start with the point that (and probably other ladies will agree) A few days up to a week before my period is due I'm VERY horny. VERY. Now, once my period is on, not so much. I have/will had sex while on. But not on my heavy days, which is day 2 and day 3. It's nice though because once you start fucking my period seems to stop for a while.

As I'm writing this, I'm laughing because my period is due soon. I'm VERY horny
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So, you laugh when you get horny! It wasn't when I pulled my pants down was it?
Hypnosis - You will read this and desperately want to read my first story - There's Something About.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words ---- Diva Cup. Oh, and trim the stem on it...... ouch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

ROFL - Every man needs one just fire chocolate at us pmsl LOL

From the Period Hideout Bunker... here is how all things (including chocolate) are sent to the one in need...

Ok... back to work smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to fuck my wife, period or not, she didn't seem to mind me fucking her while she was having one, but she wouldn't fuck my friend when she was having one, just sucked him off or let him fuck her ass. Don't know why she didn't want him to fuck her cunt, as he would of. but she'd keep him happy with a blow job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done it many times, a towel and a shower after and I could do it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife wouldn't let me when she was on her period. I had girlfriends before her who didn't mind.
0 likes
I have had period sex but rarely. It's bit of a turn-off for both of us, really.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it several times - the girls found it very exciting...one girl even watned tos uck my cock straight after
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to makew love to a woman on her period i even leave it in when i cum in her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never turned a girl away because of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've done it when my partner at the time has had her period.

With one particular and very special partner, sex during her period was something we both looked forward to as it was unnecessary to use condoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it doesn't bother me at all as long as she is ok with it then lets get to it baby
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great time for shower sex. Yes. Absolutely.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMsNoone

My girlfriend always wanted me to fuck her on her periods. She saud that it helped with the stomach cramps. I enjoyed fucking her but it was a different experience from the normal fuck.

In terms of hygiene, we'd use extra perfume. She would place a large towel under her bum to save the bedsheets.

Her nipples and breasrs were always very sore during those five days, so i had to take extra care when kissing or sucking the nipples.

My cock would always feel different inside her during the period. The vagina muscles would be slack and the period blood diminished the natural juices of the pussy.

Owing to the fact that the period is a very emotional time for women, i had to fuck her very gently and slowly. I had to work that much harder to try to tune into her emotionally rather than physically...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMsNoone
...never had the pleasure