Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afraid neighbour is going to do something to us all because our dog scared his son.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dog decided when Mr Jaune and I came home from a romantic lunch to be a total feral. Went to open the gate, our normal routine is she greets husband then she greets me. As we went to open the gate, the neighbour boy behind us was scooting by on his scooter minding his own business and the stupid dog ran out the gate and started to bark at the boy. It was so scary I thought the dog was going to bite him. Mr Jaune grabbed the dog and bought the dog in the yard and I asked if the boy was ok.

He said he was fine.

Well Mr Jaune took me back out for dinner, leaving the dog in the yard.

We were away for an hour and a half and when we came back the dog was acting strange. My dog run up to meet us at the gate but ran back to where the neighbour's fence is and started to bark, the guy behind us (the boy's father) yelled at our dog or his dog most likely ours. The thing is it sounded like he was next to the fence. Getting to our back door (our front door is permantly locked) our other little dog who was inside started to bark at us as we walked up to the door. Which isn't like the little dog at all.

I have a feeling the guy next door got into our yard and went up to the back door or he might have done something to the dog that barked at his son. Mr Jaune at the resturant said he had a gut feeling that we had to get home.

The guy isn't a normal, he is totally a loser (who doesn't work), is quick to anger and is a known theif. It is scary to think of what he could do to us. We have a big dog for a reason, where we live it is know for crimes. I have been on tender hooks about the family since they moved in and I fear what our stupid dog did to their son is going to trigger this guy to do something to us.
Lurker
0 likes

show him this... it's how yr dog thinks.. maybe he has a sense of humour ?

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Invest in a security/surveillance system.

Bring your concerns to your local authorities...nothing will come from it most likely, but it can be a step in the right direction should something happen.

Other than that, there's not much to be done.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Sounds like a pre-emptive strike is the best option. Shoot the bastard. (Just a suggestion...)

Seriously, it might be a good idea to keep a very close eye on him. There are very small, fairly inexpensive wireless surveillance cameras available that you can use to monitor your door and yard, using your computer. If you're worried about him, it might be worthwhile.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Perhaps there had been a squirrel or a cat that all three dogs had been barking at just before you arrived and you neighbour was in his garden attemptimg to make his dog shut up (and perhaps yours as well). Makes more sense to me than some conspiracy because your dog may have scared his son, who himself said he was fine.

If you really believe he's up to something, install some surveillance cameras. Otherwise just try to relax and maybe try to have a peaceful talk with your neighbour, whether he knows why the dogs act so strange lately. If he's home all day he might know.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===