Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the Older Lady - What Keeps You into Sex?

last reply
31 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
So, we've had the question put to the older men, (ask the guys), what keeps you into sex? So now it's your turn, what keeps you older ladies into sex? And can I say, - you have a decided advantage over us, nothing to go limp and unemployable!

Also, as a gentleman, I would never dream of asking a lady her age, but I think it might be interesting to know who our most senior lady member is.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I am only 24 so I cannot honestly comment

I am lonely - My life is a pile of pooh except for my kids and I want to feel wanted and feel a connection...With 2 young kids I can hardly go out at night can I?

Despite what everyone thinks..cybering isnt really my thing unless I care about the person.

I can be quite outspoken in forums so people think just because he and I are saying something must men we are lovers..We find it amusing to let you think that - maybe we should get a life??

I have actually only ever had a couple of cyber lovers - I am a single mum in her late 30's - If you say that makes me old OP - DELETE - LOL
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
So, we've had the question put to the older men, (ask the guys), what keeps you into sex? So now it's your turn, what keeps you older ladies into sex? And can I say, - you have a decided advantage over us, nothing to go limp and unemployable!

Also, as a gentleman, I would never dream of asking a lady her age, but I think it might be interesting to know who our most senior lady member is.

As someone who finds older women sexually desirable, I'm just glad that they do

Although, I'm 30. So my idea on older lady, and your idea of an older lady, are perhaps too different things!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

As someone who finds older women sexually desirable, I'm just glad that they do

Although, I'm 30. So my idea on older lady, and your idea of an older lady, are perhaps too different things!

That being said, if the younger man had a HUGE Cock I would perhaps reconsider

Hey Angry
The Duchess of Tart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems a strange question. What attracts younger people to sex? I'm sure propagation of the species is not foremost in their minds. Maybe the post meant to say are you still interested which is not quite so slighting.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I am only 24 so I cannot honestly comment

I am lonely - My life is a pile of pooh except for my kids and I want to feel wanted and feel a connection...With 2 young kids I can hardly go out at night can I?

Despite what everyone thinks..cybering isnt really my thing unless I care about the person.

I can be quite outspoken in forums so people think just because he and I are saying something must men we are lovers..We find it amusing to let you think that - maybe we should get a life??

I have actually only ever had a couple of cyber lovers - I am a single mum in her late 30's - If you say that makes me old OP - DELETE - LOL

Soooo....I should delete you because you won't cyber?! I've not added you yet...I am mayyyybe slightly older, but only slightly and if my sex drive goes any higher I'll need medicated. Sedated perhaps. I use to cyber but meh....I like the flirting and fun here too much to complicate things with...sex and...feelings or whatever you wanna call them. Early 40s here....41 to be precise

I am hoping older ladies will post and tell me it's normal to have these constant, overwhelming urges and it will calm down soon...or get sedated
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I didn't really answer the question Daddy....I'm not older so I've no idea....and I keep me into sex!!! I am quite good at it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess one would think I'm "Older". Especially someone in their 20s. But I consider myself fresh, wiser, more in tune with my body, my needs, my heart...
Honestly, I'm still interested in sex... My libido has not changed. Well, maybe a bit. I seem to want it more. I crave to be fucked quite often. Probably because I haven't had sexual intercourse in a while now
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress
I guess one would think I'm "Older". Especially someone in their 20s. But I consider myself fresh, wiser, more in tune with my body, my needs, my heart...
Honestly, I'm still interested in sex... My libido has not changed. Well, maybe a bit. I seem to want it more. I crave to be fucked quite often. Probably because I haven't had sexual intercourse in a while now

I get fucked and just want fucked more. I thought I hit my "prime" in my 30's....not even close!! I should stfu now
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy

I've been thinking about this all day, and I think I know what keeps the older ladies into sex.

It's a little embarrassing, but....it's me.
I hold my hands up, all my fault

Sorry ladies
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes

I've been thinking about this all day, and I think I know what keeps the older ladies into sex.

Sorry ladies

And the truth is OUT!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

And the truth is OUT!!!!!

I knew you'd agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

I get fucked and just want fucked more. I thought I hit my "prime" in my 30's....not even close!! I should stfu now

Adi, I'm in my 40's and going strong! I have to say... Your words, even got me horny. I can't help it. Really, I can't. I'm horny all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorry ladies

Well, then YOU... Come and quench my thirst! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry Angryish lover; but you have absolutely nothing to do with why I stay very active in several genres of the sexual lifestyle. LOL

I'm 57 years YOUNG, and have spend 40+ years in the lifestyle. I stay very active because it makes me feel very good. I crave the sensations of a strong orgasm and squirting. I have been called a nympho. I probably average more than 2 orgasm a day throughout the year. I also get a great deal of satisfaction from providing the same pleasure to my partners rather male or female.

We have a private swing group of 10 males and 7 females. There are 5 couples, 2 single females and 5 single men. All the men are straight and 3.5 of us girls are bi. We range in age from 22 to mid 60s. We all went through a testing process for STDs and are tested every 2 months. We play bareback within the group. We have also pledged to not play outside the group with out protection. When Hubbie and I play at a swingers club or new players protection is a must even with oral sex. AIDS and HIV ended playing bare back with new lovers in the mid to late 80s.

Brandie
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by MyssTemptress

Adi, I'm in my 40's and going strong! I have to say... Your words, even got me horny. I can't help it. Really, I can't. I'm horny all the time.

Fabulous! Crap! You said horny twice and now I'm doubly horny and at the park! Perv Mom Alert!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ages ago when I was married & unhappy I thought I'd never give a care @ having sex again. As soon as he was history guess what? Yup. Now I have someone that can get me hot & bothered with just his words! Imagine when he touches me! I'm 44 & a very happy girl! smile
Short Arse Brit
0 likes

Sorry ladies

And The Truth Shall Set You Free..

Angry is right he is the reason all us older horny ladies are here because he has such a big cock lol

Hey Angry
The Duchess of Tart

0 likes
Well thankyou ladies, you've all been very frank and honest about it, but, - to me, you're all spring chickens. Don't we have any OLD old ladies? Any spritely great grannies who like to kick their legs up?

Hey, Angry, if it is all down to you, you'll have to spread your net a little wider!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
Well thankyou ladies, you've all been very frank and honest about it, but, - to me, you're all spring chickens. Don't we have any OLD old ladies? Any spritely great grannies who like to kick their legs up?

Hey, Angry, if it is all down to you, you'll have to spread your net a little wider!

You point her out, and I'll make her horny for you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

You're such a giver, always thinking of others... your selflessness knows no bounds.

I'm nice like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 49 and still relatively active. I do admit it's harder to find guys who want to be with a 49 year old. I still orgasm as if I was 20 years old. I still like the same things.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I am not sure what qualifies as "older" but my answer would still be "when it's good."
Lurker
0 likes
Do I really have to get involved with this thread? If you read any of my stories or look at any of my pictures, you might understand. Some people choose to be older when they get older. Mentally, physically, emotionally. Some people choose to look older too by the way they dress, style their hair, behave. If that's what they want to do, then bravo for them.

As for me, I want to stay as young as possible for as long as possible. That's why I do my best to look after myself, watch my weight, color my hair and my nails, dress younger, think younger, behave younger. Some people have thought I was sisters with my daughters. I laugh (they don't).

I also love to have great sex. And, I love to fuck too! I love to party, dance, drink, go to concerts, shows, resorts. I love to live!

That is what keeps me into sex. I am still experimenting with all sorts of different things I had never done when I was younger. Now there are no kids around, we party! And when I am on my own, I write stories and spend time on Lush. Sometimes with a glass of wine in one hand and my vibe in my other.

Of course, losing my first husband to sickness and having a second chance at love has helped me too. I want to live loudly. I want to be passionate, sexy and fun. I want to have passion, sex and fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Do I really have to get involved with this thread? If you read any of my stories or look at any of my pictures, you might understand. Some people choose to be older when they get older. Mentally, physically, emotionally. Some people choose to look older too by the way they dress, style their hair, behave. If that's what they want to do, then bravo for them.

As for me, I want to stay as young as possible for as long as possible. That's why I do my best to look after myself, watch my weight, color my hair and my nails, dress younger, think younger, behave younger. Some people have thought I was sisters with my daughters. I laugh (they don't).

I also love to have great sex. And, I love to fuck too! I love to party, dance, drink, go to concerts, shows, resorts. I love to live!

That is what keeps me into sex. I am still experimenting with all sorts of different things I had never done when I was younger. Now there are no kids around, we party! And when I am on my own, I write stories and spend time on Lush. Sometimes with a glass of wine in one hand and my vibe in my other.

I couldn't agree more! You are only as young as you feel. I am in my 40s and have more interest in exploring now than I ever have before. It seems my interest grows through the years rather than diminish...and I am not complaining one bit! smile
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
0 likes
May be old but surly not dead! My sex drive is as strong today if not stronger than when I was young.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl

I couldn't agree more! You are only as young as you feel. I am in my 40s and have more interest in exploring now than I ever have before. It seems my interest grows through the years rather than diminish...and I am not complaining one bit! smile

Why do you think that is? I am not sure if it is just "a sign of the times", or we are losing our inhibitions, or we are breaking free of things that kept us back when we were younger, or we just want to do more... or maybe a combination of all of those and possibly more?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy

Why do you think that is? I am not sure if it is just "a sign of the times", or we are losing our inhibitions, or we are breaking free of things that kept us back when we were younger, or we just want to do more... or maybe a combination of all of those and possibly more?

I think it is because I woke up one day and realized that all of these things that I was always so uptight about had ruined some great opportunities for me to enjoy my life, my marriage, and my inner self that no one knew about. I have opened up and experienced things I never even dreamed I would be interested in and it is so fun and exciting! Also, you would be amazed at how much more confident I have become through this exploration.

I will always feel that pull or hear that shy "inner me" screaming when I step outside of the norm, but these days I tell that bitch to stfu. Lol!
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl

I think it is because I woke up one day and realized that all of these things that I was always so uptight about had ruined some great opportunities for me to enjoy my life, my marriage, and my inner self that no one knew about. I have opened up and experienced things I never even dreamed I would be interested in and it is so fun and exciting! Also, you would be amazed at how much more confident I have become through this exploration.

I will always feel that pull or hear that shy "inner me" screaming when I step outside of the norm, but these days I tell that bitch to stfu. Lol!

Ready to explore.
Click below to see