last reply
34 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So It's mothers day today,
and that isn't limited to just mothers, I celebrate all women.
SO!
I say we raise our glasses (literal or not doesnt matter)
and toast the beautiful women of Lush.
May the continue gracing us with their charm and beauty, and their devious appetite for various things of a sexual nature.
We love ya!
Blinded
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Happy mother's day to the moms!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys! Who is giving me a footrub while I have my coffee?
Lurker
0 likes
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO All.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Thanks guys! Who is giving me a footrub while I have my coffee?

I gotcha covered pretty lady.

And indeed, a drink to all the Lushious ladies.

Lurker
0 likes
That was a nice thought Blind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thankyou blinded
Lush Legend
0 likes
Although I am not a mother I appreciate the sentiment Blind....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Same here. Not a mother, but it was very thoughtful.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
0 likes
me 3 my fellow montrealeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey ladies it was the least that I could do, I spoke for all the men here. I just wish I could give you each personally a flower and a massage. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes very thoughtful Blindfolded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Now seriously Zaf I am sure you have been called a mother before. There may have been another part of the compound word with it but we will overlook that for now :P
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Hey ladies it was the least that I could do, I spoke for all the men here. I just wish I could give you each personally a flower and a massage. ;)

Get in line ladies!! I am first!! lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded

Seeker
0 likes
Me Next!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by Blindfolded

There is enough love to go around to everyone biggrin
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Quote by Zafia

Now seriously Zaf I am sure you have been called a mother before. There may have been another part of the compound word with it but we will overlook that for now :P

You're right I am a Godmother.....thanks so much for reminding me.....so thoughtful of you Onionring....

I'm sure you have more experience in being called other compound words ending in the word mother than I.......smooches!

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys you all are alright!
Lurker
0 likes
I think something else besides massages was being spread there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I think something else besides massages was being spread there.

just my love. lol. are you insinuating that my massage would be anything more than innocent?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Quote by OrionTat
Quote by Zafia

You're right I am a Godmother.....thanks so much for reminding me.....so thoughtful of you Onionring....

I'm sure you have more experience in being called other compound words ending in the word mother than I.......smooches!

Ending in mother... no.... beginning with mother... well probably lol
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Quote by Zafia
Quote by OrionTat
Quote by Zafia

Ending in mother... no.... beginning with mother... well probably lol

Well hey I can't argue there....you know yourself better then I do........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though I may be new to the site, I want to express my appreciation for mothers and future mothers everywhere. Without the honest, but sweet backseat driving of our women, where would us men be but still in caves rubbing sticks together.

The place of emotional refuge that good mothers often provide for their children make our world possible. Just as the physical nutrition we derive from their breast, we derive a mental nutrition from them which truly define both the weak and vivid colors that fill in this floating rock we call home.

Thank you, so much.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Lush Legend
0 likes
Wow very nice UnHalo and welcome....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UnHalo13
Even though I may be new to the site, I want to express my appreciation for mothers and future mothers everywhere. Without the honest, but sweet backseat driving of our women, where would us men be but still in caves rubbing sticks together.

The place of emotional refuge that good mothers often provide for their children make our world possible. Just as the physical nutrition we derive from their breast, we derive a mental nutrition from them which truly define both the weak and vivid colors that fill in this floating rock we call home.

Thank you, so much.

HEY! I am the gentleman around these here parts. Although since I'm a gentleman I shall simply welcome you.... so welcome.
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
So It's mothers day today,
and that isn't limited to just mothers, I celebrate all women.
SO!
I say we raise our glasses (literal or not doesnt matter)
and toast the beautiful women of Lush.
May the continue gracing us with their charm and beauty, and their devious appetite for various things of a sexual nature.
We love ya!
Blinded

I'm a bit late to this thread, but that was kind of you, Blinded!

Quote by UnHalo13

Thank you, so much.

Welcome, UnHalo. Very nicely written.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
Quote by UnHalo13

Thank you, so much.

HEY! I am the gentleman around these here parts. Although since I'm a gentleman I shall simply welcome you.... so welcome.

Hey Mr. Gentleman!! Im still waiting for that massage!!
Lurker
0 likes
i am waiting for one too pixie!!