61 votes remaining
Big Tits (23 votes) 38%
Small Tits (13 votes) 21%
Big Nipples (4 votes) 7%
Big Ass (7 votes) 11%
Tight Ass (26 votes) 43%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay guys I want to know if you are a tit-man or an ass-man AND what kind of tits and ass you like
Lurker
0 likes
I've always been more drawn towards a nice arse than a pair of breasticles, but I can certainly appreciate both
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Whatever looks best on the particular individual.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I've always admired a nice ass my wife has huge natural breasts so I'm torn, but voted for a tight ass.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have a mutual appreciation for both big or small tits. Seriously, you can only get so much into your mouth at a time. But when it comes to ass, my choice narrows to one special look the most, that really gets me going. My wife has that ass. She can twist it just right too. Her tits used to be very average in size before she had them enhanced. She did that for her own self. Either way is fine with me. I do very much enjoy the fact that she is a gym freak with a very tone body. She has great muscle tone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Love nice a nice ass but have always been drawn to tits.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't pick.... I enjoy both really.
Maybe I when I first "check out" a woman I pay a lot of attention to her ass... but I also equally enjoy her tits...
So... both for me smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like both, do not like enhanced, and a little smaller on the tit side is fine with me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just natural is best on both
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm on the fence here. I love both. However, I should say, nothing is better than a woman with toned legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love big natural boobs on a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd choose tits over ass anyday!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely an ass! Not a huge ass or anything, don't have to twerk or whatever these kids are doing these days, but geez just let me play with your butt :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer nice tits, just so hard to resist... I will say that a woman with a nice ass in the right jeans isn't bad either....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How does one prioritize essentials?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a ass man I love all types of female ass
Lurker
0 likes
Tits.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I really have to choose between them, then a nicely shaped ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs.

There's no defence against them.

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Tit man all day. They are just everything to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a great tight firm ass 100%
Lurker
0 likes
Tits and big ass are good
Lurker
0 likes
I always want a big ass. Have done a few on the obese side of things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's like saying do you like pie or cake! I like tits AND ass! And a bunch of other parts of a woman to boot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Full nicely shaped breasts ( I know them when I see them) are at the top of my list. I'm a big fan of cleavage so deep cut dresses or blouses are sexy to me. But women are so beautiful in so many ways it's not dependent on separate body parts breasts are just what I will notice first but I take in the total package of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been a tit and leg man all my life, but there are some ladies on here that are making me consider change my mind..... some nice asses......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tight ass every time, especially in a pair of daisy dukes.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Kali_Urriah
Okay guys I want to know if you are a tit-man or an ass-man AND what kind of tits and ass you like

Tha's like asking me what kinda chocolate do I like lol

I am a tit-man AND an ass-man and I like a nice tight ass and big tits if I had to choose my ideal girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer tits over ass. But if both are fine then its a win for me smile