Toying Your Ass?

last reply
39 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Who else here is straight but has thought about or has played with there own asshole? How did it come about? what did you use? How was it? would you let your lady pegg you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
Who else here is straight but has thought about or has played with there own asshole? How did it come about? what did you use? How was it? would you let your lady pegg you?

I've had a girlfriend finger my arsehole, and it felt quite nice to be fair

Would I let them 'peg' me? Well, it's not something that I'm going out to find, but I can't say that I'm not completely against the idea if a girl I was with really wanted to do it to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a girl stick in a finger while she gave me head. It was enjoyable in that I had something to 'grip' on to, if that makes any sense.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have have a nice 9" cock shaped dildo i have up my ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has fingered and licked my ass also put anal beads in me slowly pulling them out as I climaxed in her mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had my ass fingered during a blowjob...
strongest orgasm of my life
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've experimented at times with rubbing or fingering my anus... I have yet to really feel like I get anything out of it.. but I wouldn't object if a woman wanted to try some anal play... maybe not full on pegging but some stuff could be fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Fully into anal play with toys by myself. I've several and I think my significant other is going to start using them on me! woohoo!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
really like it. I have some dildos I use rarely but my favorite is a nice butt plug. just get it in there and it does its magic while I do other things. the bigger the better as they really have to fill you and make you feel every movement and if they vibrate even better
The Engineer
0 likes
Well I haven't had toys do it for me but yeah pens and fingers sure gave me a good anal experience.Maybe i'll even like a lady pegging me in the future.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love It! An old girlfriend turned me onto it. She started fingering my ass while sucking my dick. WOW!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just experimented once with my girls dildo. Kinda messed up my insides haha might have went too far too fast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a 9" lifelike dildo, gives me great orgasms.. maybe the real thing should be next?
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have a few butt plugs and a prostate massager. Can't really remember how it came about, think I just got curious. My last GF really liked to use her finger/mouth/tongue on, or should I say in, my ass and it felt fantastic. Even tried using the toys together which was great as well. Use them fairly often on myself and the orgasms are usually way more intense than anything without. Don't think I'd be into pegging tho.
Lurker
0 likes
Love toying with my ass and having others stimulate me to orgasm that way..
Lurker
0 likes
I have played with my ass while in the shower. I had an ex who would put a finger in my ass while she sucked my cock. I would cum so had in her mouth when she would do this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love playing with toys in my ass. I have a 9" lifelike dildo that i fuck myself with while i suck on a nice 8" dildo. My favorite is do this on cam!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I absolutely love riding my toys. But Ive also been told my ass was made for fucking. lol It feels incredible when hitting the right spot.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy getting dressed and using a thick dildo and riding myself to "assgasms" which are so much stronger than normal orgasms...my cock literally spits precum and the warm, powerful feeling overcomes my body. Have to get it so tha the head of the dildo is pushing up against my joy buzzer (prostate) on every stroke. I like to work my legs and realy get in to it. I usually have a nice long enema beforehand which opens things up.
Lurker
0 likes
Love playing with anal toys - butt plugs, dildoes, vibrators and REALLY love having my wife peg me with a strap-on.
Lurker
0 likes
Love using anal toys and love being pegged hard and fast by a female with strap on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it feels good and its not hurting some else why not do it.
0 likes
I've had my right middle finger all the way up there while my left hand stroked softly, feathery. I like to measure my cock with my eyes, watching it thicken and shine. When I came, my hole almost broke my right middle finger. You wouldn't believe such a wild and crazy hole!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it orgasm very nice and love the way it stretches me ,wife uses vibrator and its very intense
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love toying myself with a prostate massager. besides the masturbation itself i like the feeling when i come, take the thing out and still tremble from masturbating and vibrations.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love having my ass played with..so erotic!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ass is a wonderful play thing....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I started with a pencil up my ass and progressed to fingers and a dildo. Love playing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finger while getting blown... Amazing!