MILF

last reply
50 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many of you find Mothers attractive?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do very much.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
My Mother? Not in the least.

Other people's mothers, sometimes.

But now so many people I know have kids. MILFs are just women my own age.
A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of data, and the average ejaculation is equivalent to almost 1600 GB. -- I'm feeling pretty industrious today.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

That's a question that needs refinement, if I may say so

Have I found mothers attractive? Yes
Is it because they are mothers? No

Have I found women of motherly years without children attractive? Yes
Is it because they aren't mothers? No

Have I found either of these groups of women unattractive? Yes
Is it anything to do with their number, if any, of children? No
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

Oh yeah..... mmmmmmmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sometimes, but not everytime!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like the chap above me said, sometimes yes but not everytime... Although in the majority of cases, the mothers in the MILF stories on here sound like a dream!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find most women attractive in some form.... Older women are a weakness!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

Count me among there number.
The Engineer
0 likes
Me too...a couple of my friends had really hot and fun loving mothers.... love them...swaying in jeans and tops
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes
Me too...a couple of my friends had really hot and fun loving mothers.... love them...swaying in jeans and tops
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would NEVER call myself a MILF cuz that's just weird, but I am a Mom, so I guess if you wanna fuck me I'd be a MILF, right?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Well of course it depends on the mother, and there are factors way more important than whether a woman is a Mom or not. But...two identical women, one a mother, one not, I'd find the mother more attractive. One would simply be the shared experience of parenthood. Another would be that motherhood puts you in slightly closer proximity to the mysteries of life and death and sex and love, and the infinite complexity of how a little kid turns into a real live adult.

But it is a very minor factor. Women in general are, I think, closer to the mysteries of life and death and sex and love, compared to us clueless, knuckle-dragging men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find women 40+ to be super sexy, and if they are a mom, it can mean bonus points. If they have had their kids, and don't want anymore, that usually means that once trust is established, we can enjoy each other without a condom, which is a divine experience indeed.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Lurker
0 likes
I love all hot milfs, a sexy mother is always hot and many are willing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't think it matters weather they are MILFs. The important thing is I find them attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
I find women attractive, certainly including mothers. I'll confess I do not particularly enjoy hearing non stop stories about the children. And I try to steer clear of women who are not mothers but wish to become one soon.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I love older ladies so yeah. I just think about the "M" as Mature instead of Mom.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Well of course it depends on the mother, and there are factors way more important than whether a woman is a Mom or not. But...two identical women, one a mother, one not, I'd find the mother more attractive. One would simply be the shared experience of parenthood. Another would be that motherhood puts you in slightly closer proximity to the mysteries of life and death and sex and love, and the infinite complexity of how a little kid turns into a real live adult.

But it is a very minor factor. Women in general are, I think, closer to the mysteries of life and death and sex and love, compared to us clueless, knuckle-dragging men.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe that is why the most painted subject I know of is the Madonna and Child.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

Mothers need loving too.
0 likes
Mother or not, an alluring woman is an alluring woman
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a huge weakness for sassy, confident MILF types, just can't help it I'm afraid!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I'm a mom and this made me feel really special and beautiful. It's hard to feel like that most of the time. Anyway, I totally get what you're saying. I sometimes look at my growing baby and can't believe he's here on earth because of my body. Its a little strange.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I would NEVER call myself a MILF cuz that's just weird, but I am a Mom, so I guess if you wanna fuck me I'd be a MILF, right?

Just change the "M" to Mature. Motherhood is not a requirement for me to be attracted to a mature woman. I just love knowing that she has experience, knows what she wants and likes.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
I do! love the milfs haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

I had to chime in... I totally agree. I really can't stand the term MILF. I'm a tad older YES... I'm sexy... YES. I feel sexy... YES. Younger guys seem to be attracted to me online and in real life... YES. Whether it's a 5, 10, 15 years difference... But we can throw out the Mom in MILF. Mature is okay to use.

And just to put it out there, I wouldn't be interested in any IMMATURE younger guys. Just saying. I have met some very mature younger guys on here though ;)