Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Had An idea for a story but not sure If it would be accepted alittle advise?

last reply
84 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This has been on my mind all day A story I came up with even tho It is a real life event that happend It changed her on everything she had
become to the woman she is now today. An the story does invovle, Being forced up on meaning sex wise without her concent. I think
some of you can guess what I mean.But Insted of that I'd leave little clues to the readers mind themselfs on why a once happy go lucky young woman
going into adult hood would change over night.put the pieces together on what happend and judge for yourself on what Happend? without mentioning
the real meaning behind on why she changed and was afaird to trust anyone. and It has been on my mind all day thinking about this so I had to ask first
maybe a mod or someone can understand what I mean happens in the story could get what im talking about would it be ok to write a story based on that.
either reply on here or my inbox will be just fine thank you...

P.s I won't say who it was but I but could I change the names around would that be ok too..
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Thanks for your question.

Lush will not post non-consent. All parties involved in sexual situations must consent. Those are the rules as they stand right now.

Hope that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Those are the rules as they stand right now.

Hope that helps.

When you say "those are the rules as they stand right now." it makes it sound like the rules might change at some point in the future.

Are the rules likely to change, or are they set in stone forever?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye
When you say "those are the rules as they stand right now." it makes it sound like the rules might change at some point in the future.

Are the rules likely to change, or are they set in stone forever?

I believe I can safely say that Lush Stories will never publish stories with non-consensual elements ( ).
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I believe I can safely say that Lush Stories will never publish stories with non-consensual elements ( ).

Thanks, Liz.

I know why I worded my response the way I did, but really and truly, if Lush started allowing non consent stories, I'd close my account. So I'll revise it and say, "Dem's the rules. "
Lurker
0 likes
The reluctance section on this site says that stories involving coercion and blackmail are acceptable. Surely forcing a person to have sex by means of threats and blackmail is a non-consent situation, or at least bordering on it. There seems to be an incredibly fine line being drawn here.

I'm sorry to be a bother. I'm new to the site and am just trying to familiarise myself with the rules regarding story content.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye
The reluctance section on this site says that stories involving coercion and blackmail are acceptable. Surely forcing a person to have sex by means of threats and blackmail is a non-consent situation, or at least bordering on it. There seems to be an incredibly fine line being drawn here.

I'm sorry to be a bother. I'm new to the site and am just trying to familiarise myself with the rules regarding story content.

The difference is that with reluctance stories, even if a storyline involves a character being coerced or blackmailed into a sexual act, the act itself is consensual. They could say no if they wanted to. That's the line we do not cross.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

The difference is that with reluctance stories, even if a storyline involves a character being coerced or blackmailed into a sexual act, the act itself is consensual. They could say no if they wanted to. That's the line we do not cross.

Even if a person has a choice in the matter, that person would still be having sex against their wishes and better judgement. I'd say that was dubious-consent rather than non-consent, so, even though the situation is slightly different, the morality of the act is still the same.

So it's the taboo nature of the non-consent theme that people object to, rather than the morality of the situation.

I think I get it now. Thanks for the advice.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

Even if a person has a choice in the matter, that person would still be having sex against their wishes and better judgement. I'd say that was dubious-consent rather than non-consent, so, even though the situation is slightly different, the morality of the act is still the same.

So it's the taboo nature of the non-consent theme that people object to, rather than the morality of the situation.

I think I get it now. Thanks for the advice.

Rape is not taboo. It's hideous, immoral, disgusting and completely unacceptable behavior. It's one of the most reprehensible and degenerate of human disorders, the desire to destroy another in that manner. In a situation, no means nothing. There is no choice.

The reason we allow blackmail and coercion is that the person can still make a choice to accept the consequences of saying no.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Rape is not taboo. It's hideous, immoral, disgusting and completely unacceptable behavior. It's one of the most reprehensible and degenerate of human disorders, the desire to destroy another in that manner. In a situation, no means nothing. There is no choice.

The reason we allow blackmail and coercion is that the person can still make a choice to accept the consequences of saying no.

But it makes no difference if a person is forced into having sex in physical manner, or forced into agreeing to have sex by means of mental coercion such as threats and blackmail. The principles are still the same, with the same moral standard. That person is still being forced into sex against their wishes and better judgment. It's just being done in a more subtle manner with a sugar-coating.

The "they had a choice to say no" element is just sugar-coating the situation.

I might be wrong, but that's my personal opinion.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

But it makes no difference if a person is forced into having sex in physical manner, or forced into agreeing to have sex by means of mental coercion such as threats and blackmail. The principles are still the same, with the same moral standard. That person is still being forced into sex against their wishes and better judgment. It's just being done in a more subtle manner with a sugar-coating.

The "they had a choice to say no" element is just sugar-coating the situation.

I might be wrong, but that's my personal opinion.

Note I did not say it was right. It's just what the site allows.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Note I did not say it was right. It's just what the site allows.

Okay, fair enough.

Consenting to sex to get yourself out of a perilous predicament, isn't the same as consenting to sex willingly. That's all I was trying to get across.

Thanks.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Okay.

You're welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InnocentBliss87

This has been on my mind all day A story I came up with even tho It is a real life event that happend It changed her on everything she had
become to the woman she is now today. An the story does invovle, Being forced up on meaning sex wise without her concent. I think
some of you can guess what I mean.But Insted of that I'd leave little clues to the readers mind themselfs on why a once happy go lucky young woman
going into adult hood would change over night.put the pieces together on what happend and judge for yourself on what Happend? without mentioning
the real meaning behind on why she changed and was afaird to trust anyone. and It has been on my mind all day thinking about this so I had to ask first
maybe a mod or someone can understand what I mean happens in the story could get what im talking about would it be ok to write a story based on that.
either reply on here or my inbox will be just fine thank you...

P.s I won't say who it was but I but could I change the names around would that be ok too..

Non-consensual would not be allowed. How about where the guy tries to make a pass at her, she resists, then he reluctantly backs off. Once he's backed off, she wants him. She encourages him to take her in a rough manner. There you would have non-consensual in a 'consensual' manner, if you follow what I'm trying to say ...

xx
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Non-consensual would not be allowed. How about where the guy tries to make a pass at her, she resists, then he reluctantly backs off. Once he's backed off, she wants him. She encourages him to take her in a rough manner. There you would have non-consensual in a 'consensual' manner, if you follow what I'm trying to say ...

xx

That would probably work, as long as no still meant no, should she want it to stop.

In non related things, please fix your signature, as it completely screws with the forum formatting. It should look like this in the forum signature edit box:

[code]

Keeping Mum!

[/code]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

That would probably work, as long as no still meant no, should she want it to stop.

In non related things, please fix your signature, as it completely screws with the forum formatting. It should look like this in the forum signature edit box:

[code]

Keeping Mum!

[/code]

Your wish is my command.?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Your wish is my command.?

Thank you ever so much! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Thank you ever so much! smile

You're always welcome ... ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been debating with myself, (mentally not verbally) about weather to ask y'all about posting a story about a dream I had about 20 years ago. My dream was about being transported into another world that was still inhabited by dragons. One discovers me and chases me down. I go from being terrified I was going to be his lunch, to getting turned on and having sex with him. Then brought back to his lair and shared with his son and friends. We are able to communicate through mind reading. I am allowed to return to my world and go back and forth at the will of my Dragon Lover.

I post on another site that does not allow stories on beasteality, but allowed mine as it dealt with mythical creatures and it was a dream.

I wondered if Lush would allow it?

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade
Non-consensual would not be allowed.

Non-consensual stories ARE allowed. But the person has to be forced into sex against their will by means of blackmail and threats rather than physicality. It's just a more acceptable way of playing out a non-consensual scenario, having the person reluctantly agree to be taken against their will before hand, rather than someone just pouncing on them without permission.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
I had been debating with myself, (mentally not verbally) about weather to ask y'all about posting a story about a dream I had about 20 years ago. My dream was about being transported into another world that was still inhabited by dragons. One discovers me and chases me down. I go from being terrified I was going to be his lunch, to getting turned on and having sex with him. Then brought back to his lair and shared with his son and friends. We are able to communicate through mind reading. I am allowed to return to my world and go back and forth at the will of my Dragon Lover.

I post on another site that does not allow stories on beasteality, but allowed mine as it dealt with mythical creatures and it was a dream.

I wondered if Lush would allow it?

Brandie

Nope. That's still bestiality here. We allow sex with humanoid supernatural creatures, but animals, even mythical animals, are not allowed.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

Non-consensual stories ARE allowed. But the person has to be forced into sex against their will by means of blackmail and threats rather than physicality. It's just a more acceptable way of playing out a non-consensual scenario, having the person reluctantly agree to be taken against their will before hand, rather than someone just pouncing on them without permission.

This issue has been addressed. The rules are what they are.

Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

This issue has been addressed. The rules are what they are.

Thank you.

Sorry. I apologise. I'm just yanking your chain really. I enjoy good healthy debate. It's good for the soul.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Nope. That's still bestiality here. We allow sex with humanoid supernatural creatures, but animals, even mythical animals, are not allowed.

No problem. Thanks.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

Sorry. I apologise. I'm just yanking your chain really. I enjoy good healthy debate. It's good for the soul.

on the subject of non-consent and reluctance. first off, there's no debate. the rules aren't going to change.

secondly, lush publishes erotic stories. /non-consent have nothing to do with sex. it's violence, pure and simple.

as far as reluctance stories go, the character gets a choice, gets to say yes or no. as a rule, we do insist that, by the end of the story, the character enjoys the encounter and comes away with a positive experience. s/he may be coerced into doing something, but not forced, and it's something that is not against their nature, so to speak.

non-consent means they have no choice, and do not enjoy or get anything out of the experience.

i hope this helps clarify things.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

on the subject of non-consent and reluctance. first off, there's no debate. the rules aren't going to change.

secondly, lush publishes erotic stories. /non-consent have nothing to do with sex. it's violence, pure and simple.

as far as reluctance stories go, the character gets a choice, gets to say yes or no. as a rule, we do insist that, by the end of the story, the character enjoys the encounter and comes away with a positive experience. s/he may be coerced into doing something, but not forced, and it's something that is not against their nature, so to speak.

non-consent means they have no choice, and do not enjoy or get anything out of the experience.

i hope this helps clarify things.

Using threats and blackmail in order to coerce a person to agree to sex does not constitute a consensual encounter. A person has to be 100% willing and ready to give their body in order for consent to be valid. It's a situation in which a person has agreed to sex against their wishes and better judgement. That is not giving consent because they want to. It's giving consent because being is far more preferable to the alternative.

Think of it like this: A man is in court, facing charges of . He says to the judge and jury, in his defence: "I pointed a gun at her, your honour, and told her that she either consented to sex or get shot. She then agreed to have sex with me. Therefore the subsequent sex was completely consensual."

Do you think that defence statement would stand up in court of law and get the defendant acquitted of ?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

Using threats and blackmail in order to coerce a person to agree to sex does not constitute a consensual encounter. A person has to be 100% willing and ready to give their body in order for consent to be valid. It's a situation in which a person has agreed to sex against their wishes and better judgement. That is not giving consent because they want to. It's giving consent because being is far more preferable to the alternative.

Think of it like this: A man is in court, facing charges of . He says to the judge and jury, in his defence: "I pointed a gun at her, your honour, and told her that she either consented to sex or get shot. She then agreed to have sex with me. Therefore the subsequent sex was completely consensual."

Do you think that defence statement would stand up in court of law and get the defendant acquitted of ?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you're new. I'm almost sure sprite doesn't want to discuss the finer points of with you. She was merely clarifying the rules of the site.

For future reference, we don't enjoy discussing . In fact, people get suspended for even mentioning it sometimes. Please drop the subject.

Thank you.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

you missed an important part of my post:

as a rule, we do insist that, by the end of the story, the character enjoys the encounter and comes away with a positive experience. s/he may be coerced into doing something, but not forced, and it's something that is not against their nature, so to speak.

now, as Raven said, you really might want to consider dropping the subject - it's not up for debate nor discussion.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
In case it helps clarification, the blackmail should be as a result of something the character did. So, maybe he or she was cheating on a spouse, and someone got wind of it. We don't allow stories where someone is blackmailed or coerced through threat of physical hurt to them or a family member.

If any story falls into a grey area where the verifying mod isn't sure if it's allowed, it will be brought to the team to discuss.

The rules can't always be black and white simply because people will always inevitably come up with something we've not seen before. We ask people to stick to the spirit of the rules as far as possible. We want this site's stories to be interesting, stimulating, arousing... Reading stories here should be a fun experience, not a horrifying one. That's why we want the characters to enjoy the sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Frisky_Faye

You are talking about a subject, that is neither sensual or erotic. I would advise you to cease.