Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have the same trouble as I do some times?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What I mean in saying same trouble as me,Where most times you have a story in your mind? And your already like ten or twenty steps ahead knowing what your going to write
the beginning the plot,etc.How it should turn out and you have it already up in your mind,Like maybe say three or four different types of storys in your mind all diffrent outcomes.But
yes there is a but,The real kicker is this when it comes time to write or have everything you have in your mind it just will not come to you.and your left with scratching your head not
knowing what to go by or start with first. What would you do? I am pretty sure some of you kinda are same type author as me I am not really an ace author by no means,
I just in spur of the moment to decide to write a story that was only going to be a 3 part one but now thinking about it.Im going to have to do it like this Part 3 A and Part 3 B
part of the story.Because everything i think up i usually go "oh that could work well with my story" if thats bad Im already thinking of a spin of story about the one Im still on haha.
So of any of you have same kind of trouble,And not end up having writters block. It is the only way I can describe what happens any ideas or clues not to have writters block or should
I first write a hand written part,then type it?.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Instead of trying to cram every idea you have into a single story, just focus on developing one idea well. Don't plan too much, and see where that idea takes you. After that, write another story for another idea. No one says it's all got to be done all at once.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you have the general direction of the story, just write. If you think you can do it better tomorrow, go back and edit what you wrote. I keep honing until I can't think of any better way to express it. But letting that blank canvas psyche you out because you're not sure of the best way to write your idea is a good way to make writer's block a terminal disease. I think of writing as practice not a recital. You don't have to get it right the first time, just get it right the last time.