Gays?

last reply
27 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why do all the handsome sexy beautiful awesome men turn into gays?
Lurker
0 likes
No reply? *sniffs
Madam Carol
0 likes
Not all. My husband is awesome and handsome and as straight as a ruler. Could be that your projecting an experience you've had. Gay men might be more conscious of their dress and style.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar

I've told women I was gay before so they would get off my nuts. It's more effective than "I don't have a phone" or "I'm married but I don't wear a ring". Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
THIS is my friend MARTIN... (WE lived together for three years...) NOT LIKE THAT!!! (But I LOVE this man SO MUCH!!!)

He WROTE this song for ME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTFdpXSFB4

(When I was REALLY FUCKED UP, he took me into his house, (we were friends before...) but he TOOK CARE of me...

What does 'GAY' even MEAN???

(You just love who you love, sexually, emotionally, IN WHATEVER WAY!!!) I LOVE MARTIN McCANN... (He CUDDLED me WHEN I THOUGHT I MIGHT DIE!) He is my darling man sweetheart boy... And there is NOTHING gay about THAT!

xx SF

You are MY FRIENDS... Martin HASSLED me CONSTANTLY for being a TOTAL QUEEN!!! (And I AM!) BUT he saved my life. (And there was NOTHING 'gay' about THAT!)

"One step further... Easily led astray..."

(I miss Him...)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
THIS is my friend MARTIN... (WE lived together for three years...) NOT LIKE THAT!!! (But I LOVE this man SO MUCH!!!)

He WROTE this song for ME!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTFdpXSFB4

(When I was REALLY FUCKED UP, he took me into his house, (we were friends before...) but he TOOK CARE of me...

What does 'GAY' even MEAN???

(You just love who you love, sexually, emotionally, IN WHATEVER WAY!!!) I LOVE MARTIN McCANN... (He CUDDLED me WHEN I THOUGHT I MIGHT DIE!) He is my darling man sweetheart boy... And there is NOTHING gay about THAT!

xx SF

You are MY FRIENDS... Martin HASSLED me CONSTANTLY for being a TOTAL QUEEN!!! (And I AM!) BUT he saved my life. (And there was NOTHING 'gay' about THAT!)

If you touched dicks or laid nuts to butts naked or if one of you became erect when you cuddled then it was indeed gay in the contemporary sense.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

If you touched dicks or laid nuts to butts naked or if one of you became erect when you cuddled then it was indeed gay in the contemporary sense.

They LET YOU DO THIS while the rest of us share and care and try to work it out...

How TERRIBLE it must be to be you...

Stephen

(I ACTUALLY feel SORRY for you.)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

They LET YOU DO THIS while the rest of us share and care and try to work it out...

How TERRIBLE it must be to be you...

Stephen

Just answering your question there buddy.

Jackson
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just answering your question there buddy.

Jackson

You are NOT 'MY BUDDY'...

I think you are a deluded fuck who disgraces a site I love and work hard for...

Stephen
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

You are NOT 'MY BUDDY'...

I think you are a deluded fuck who disgraces a site I love and work hard for...

Stephen

Well, that wasn't very nice.

While you are "working hard" for the site, whatever that means... Have you stopped to think that this site isn't exactly a support group where you should constantly be airing your problems with addiction, mental illness and life in general. It sucks you have those problems but there are more appropriate places to post those things than an erotica forum. Just saying, fella.

Jackson
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Well, that wasn't very nice.

While you are "working hard" for the site, whatever that means... Have you stopped to think that this site isn't exactly a support group where you should constantly be airing your problems with addiction, mental illness and life in general. It sucks you have those problems but there are more appropriate places to post those things than an erotica forum. Just saying, fella.

Jackson

Take your point...

(THEY LIKE ME BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I AM HONEST, KIND, CARING and NICE!!!)

Stephen
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Take your point...

(THEY LIKE ME BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I AM HONEST, KIND, CARING and NICE!!!)

Stephen

Not sure who they are nor do I care. I wasn't aware it was a competition? You really should stop thinking about things in that way. It is a little disturbing. I mean, you are an adult...

Jackson
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Not sure who they are nor do I care. I wasn't aware it was a competition? You really should stop thinking about things in that way. It is a little disturbing. I mean, you are an adult...

Jackson

Well, I DO CARE!!! (They are my friends...) THEY CARE ABOUT ME!!! (I care about THEM!)

(You don't get that here, obviously...)

I DO... HERE AND ELSEWHERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l41l3t-WA9c
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Well, I DO CARE!!! (They are my friends...) THEY CARE ABOUT ME!!! (I care about THEM!)

(You don't get that here, obviously...)

So you are saying your online friends like you more than me? Well I would hope so... I mean, they are your friends not mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

So you are saying your online friends like you more than me? Well I would hope so... I mean, they are your friends not mine.

YES!!!

(YOU GOT IT!!!)

Stephen
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

YES!!!

(YOU GOT IT!!!)

Stephen

I'm confused... Did I just read an adult boasting about his friends liking him better than they do a stranger?

Anyway... It's getting to be nighttime. Gotta run buddy, get a grip, please.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm confused... Did I just read an adult boasting about his friends liking him better than they do a stranger?

Anyway... It's getting to be night time. Gotta run buddy, get a grip, please.

WHY do you describe yourself as a STRANGER???

(You've been here as long as I have?)

I've made great LOVING friends here... (I make new ones everyday!!!) I'm not a STRANGER to anyone!

xx SF
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar

'Cause cock ftw tbh.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I've told women I was gay before so they would get off my nuts. It's more effective than "I don't have a phone" or "I'm married but I don't wear a ring". Just saying.

I've told straight men I'm gay, just to get them off of my nuts too! Oh, yes, well in my case it's true, hahahahahaha! (That ring thing works too)

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Quote by stephanie

WHY do you describe yourself as a STRANGER???

(You've been here as long as I have?)

I've made great LOVING friends here... (I make new ones everyday!!!) I'm not a STRANGER to anyone!

xx SF

What?! I thought I was your only friend here. That's it, Irish!.....Oh what the hell (that's 'Oh bloody hell' in 'Merican) I still love ya.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Not all. My husband is awesome and handsome and as straight as a ruler. Could be that your projecting an experience you've had. Gay men might be more conscious of their dress and style.

I don't disagree but why is that, do you think?
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar

Personally I don't think anyone makes a conscious decision to be gay, nobody turns into a gay person!

I do agree, most gay men I have met are really good looking and take much more care in their appearance. Saying that, I also know a lot of straight men who really take care of their appearance and are incredibly good looking - I have also met some very unattractive gay men, isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all of us are gay, just saying lol.....
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib

I don't disagree but why is that, do you think?

Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe it's part of the gay culture. I know Chuck's sense of fashion boils down to jeans and T-shirts. I have seen him in a suit or slacks and dress shirt only a handful of times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lunar_and_solar
...they don't 'Turn'...they are born that way...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mostly cause Chicks play so many games. Men come to me when they need a Blowjob cause they know it wont turn into a hassle to get Sucked Off:O
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BlowBoiII
Mostly cause Chicks play so many games. Men come to me when they need a Blowjob cause they know it wont turn into a hassle to get Sucked Off:O

and then, there's all the lesbians, cause dudes are assholes, so the women come to me when they need their pussies licked and they know it won't turn into a hassle.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect well said

Quote by Burning_desire

Personally I don't think anyone makes a conscious decision to be gay, nobody turns into a gay person!

I do agree, most gay men I have met are really good looking and take much more care in their appearance. Saying that, I also know a lot of straight men who really take care of their appearance and are incredibly good looking - I have also met some very unattractive gay men, isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.