Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favorite Sex Position - I know it's an old question, but...

last reply
24 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So what's your favorite sex position/positions? I know it's a stereotyped question but would like to know where we stand here.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With guys, I prefer cowgirl or missionary. With girls, I like my face in her pussy, or tribbing with her.
0 likes
My favorite Missionary, Doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On your back in a large leather chair can leave you very vulnerable and you can be super pleasured
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary or variation of, Doggie and spooning
Lurker
0 likes
They all have their advantages... and depends really on the mood and the intimate partner.
I've recently developed a new love for doggy which I have never really enjoyed, now I crave it and its incredible.
I have only ever orgasmed during sex on top so Cowgirl / Reverse Cowgirl is good fun
I guess I probably still like missionary or its variations the most because I find it the most versatile and the one in which despite feeling more passive, I also always feel like I have more control of how I enjoy it.

I'd love to try spooning but never had any success.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i always hate trying to narrow it down to just one. if i have to obey the rules and just pick one, then it would be doggie... but really, why limit yourself? there are plenty to enjoy!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Doggie.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love it when my guy pushes my legs up to my shoulders and goes deep in me....lol. Its called Deep Stick.
Lurker
0 likes
Either standing up bent over somewhere which is a suitable height (like the back of a dining chair) and strapped down or tied to the bench in the bedroom, either way up. Both of these allow Him easy access and give me no way to resist Him.
0 likes
Dunno if it's really a position, but Tit Fucking always does it for me.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Depends on how I feel, but tbh and boring as some feel it may be I do usually prefer missionary because it gives you better access to kiss and touch each other... seems more intimate, that said so can going on top of him be so yeah either missionary or me on top.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl for anal sex and cowgirl for vaginal.
Lurker
0 likes
Whaaat???

There's more than one?

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Canadians Yes there is more than one..there are two

Canadians have several secret sex positions, so I've been told. They are strictly forbidden to pass those on and not allowed to do them outside their Canadian borders. Of course Canada is very large. If a Canadian does pass on any of those secret sex positions, well, they will immediately get a visit from the Mounties, and you do know why they call them 'Mounties' don't you?
Lurker
0 likes
Doggystyle, easily
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Canadians have several secret sex positions, so I've been told. They are strictly forbidden to pass those on and not allowed to do them outside their Canadian borders. Of course Canada is very large. If a Canadian does pass on any of those secret sex positions, well, they will immediately get a visit from the Mounties, and you do know why they call them 'Mounties' don't you?

Hush now.

Those aren't sexual positions you are referring to. Geez. They are creative ways to keep warm because it can be challenging to do so in -40 C weather. If it so happens that one's thingie touches another's thingie during this life-prolonging exercise, it's okay.

Don't get me in trouble.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Canadians Yes there is more than one..there are two

Right!

I never thought of using my left hand.

Thanks for the tip!

Ungovernable
0 likes
Missionary no matter what I write.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tight10piece
Sideways, from behind

Don't forget missionary and a woman on top slowly at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back to see her wet face when coming up for air, better yet! to give me a big wet kiss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to look into my wife's eyes and kiss her passionately, so it must mean missionary for me. But any position is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love missionary. This is how I cum the hardest. For my wife, it cowgirl. But doggy is good for a quickie.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wonder if anyone actually prefers reverse cowgirl though.