How to put a picture at the top of your story

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am sure this is on here somewhere, but I see a lot of stories with great pictures. How do you do that?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Harrylives
I am sure this is on here somewhere, but I see a lot of stories with great pictures. How do you do that?

Upload an image to your 'Image Gallery' here:

https://www.lushstories.com/membership/details/imagegallery.aspx

And then it should appear as a selectable 'Cover Image' on the story edit screen.

If you don't want the image to appear on your profile gallery as well, tick the 'Hide from gallery' option when uploading the photo. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Liz! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Are there any rules regarding pictures for story covers?

I've been perusing through the stories and I noticed that none of the story pictures have hardcore content. Do the pictures have to be softcore?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King
Are there any rules regarding pictures for story covers?

I've been perusing through the stories and I noticed that none of the story pictures have hardcore content. Do the pictures have to be softcore?

Yes, please. No genitals and no hardcore images. Thank you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Yes, please. No genitals and no hardcore images. Thank you.

I have 2 pictures on my profile page uploaded to image gallery. I was planning to use the 2nd as a story cover. Would it be acceptable?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King

I have 2 pictures on my profile page uploaded to image gallery. I was planning to use the 2nd as a story cover. Would it be acceptable?

Yes, the second image with the crazy toe curling and the dubious bed spread is okay. Thanks for asking. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Yes, the second image with the crazy toe curling and the dubious bed spread is okay. Thanks for asking. smile

Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.
Lurker
0 likes
If your smartphone has your personal data and you’re afraid of other looking at your files, you must download LEO Privacy, this app can help you hide photos and other files, the snoopers won’t find your personal files