last reply
49 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Spotted this article and thought it would make for a good forum topic. Ladies ... please feel free to express your feelings about giving BJs...!!

http://www.pretty52.com/articles/of-the-worst-things-about-giving-a-blow-job

If the cock in ur mouth is too long..... It can cause throat sore.
If it is too thick...... May lead to deshaped jaws.
These r the only negatives i can think of.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
that the penis is attached to a guy...?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I don't get to do it as often as I'd like.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When you're giving him a blow job and he's eating nachos and you want some too, but his dick is in your mouth...it's so awkward sad
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
When you're giving him a blow job and he's eating nachos and you want some too, but his dick is in your mouth...it's so awkward sad

As long as you avoid the jalapenos or any extra spicy salsa I think you're good to do both.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
Spotted this article and thought it would make for a good forum topic. Ladies ... please feel free to express your feelings about giving BJs...!!

http://www.pretty52.com/articles/of-the-worst-things-about-giving-a-blow-job

lol

1) I've never had a jaw ache.

2) Drooling makes it that much hotter and sloppier so I never mind!

3) If it 'takes forever' you're not doing it fast, deep, or messy enough! Quit being so self conscious.

4) Chapped lips? Good lord what's wrong with these women! Put some fucking chapstick on before you suck his cock, then! But if you get over the idea that saliva is icky then you never have to worry about it!

5) Teeth? - use your tongue and your lips . . . and learn how to just be careful. Quit bing so self conscious.

6) Yes please - grab my head and just fuck my mouth!

7) Well I agree with this one . . . and I wear pigtails often. ;)

8) DO NOT SHAVE, baby. Good god . . . no. I will deal with all that hot curly man hair with ease - thank you very much!

9) GAGGING IS FUCKING HOT!

10) Achy knees and elbows? That's why you should lay on your back and let your head just drape over the edge of the bed . . . or get on the bed between his legs for a change . . . or 69 . . . or change positions! Whatever - it's a hot, hard cock. FUCKING SUCK IT.

11) Balls? Yes yes - do all that . . . give them all the love!

12) Bruises for weeks? What in the fuck? I guess some women were made for sucking dick and I'm one of the lucky ones. See #10 - I'm usually not on my knees. If I am - I'm usually on one foot and one knee because i have to fingerfuck myself.

13) Patience is a virtue!

14) Spit? What in the hell . . . if you spit, get it all over you in a hot, awesome mess. [Some people have no idea how hot a good mess can be!]

15) I really don't mind if he doesn't want to kiss me . . . usually I'm all worn out and satisfied without a bit of after tongue.

16) MESSES ARE THE BESTESSES!

17) MESSES ARE THE BESTESSES! Where do these lame in the sack women come from who imagine sex and blowjobs should be dry and clean?

18) HOW IN THE FUCK - JUST TELL ME PLEASE! - IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A WOMAN DOESN'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED WHILE SHE'S GOING DOWN ON HIM! OMG!

19) THRUSTING - Yes! Please do fuck my face . . . go for it!

20) 69 is fucking awesome - by all means! I love the challenge of give and take!

---

Seriously - do women have libidos or not? That sounds awfully pathetic - a bunch of lame ass bitching. Get down, get dirty, get off.
Lurker
0 likes
So for a girl like me - what are the worst things?

That's I'm not as adept to deepthroat as I'd like to be . . . I've gotten a lot better, though - almost able to take his whole cock for longer periods of time but not quite as much as I'd like to.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't think of any!
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
1. When it takes forever for the guy to cum, or when he cums almost as soon as he gets it in my mouth. Happy medium, please! 10 minutes is a good, round number.
2. When he grabs the back of my head and tries to take over. Just sit back and enjoy the ride!
3. When his cock is so thick I can't move my tongue around easily.
4. Hair getting caught between my teeth. Shave first, please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
that the penis is attached to a guy...?

I love you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy who does not clean the underneath of the foreskin. I refuse to perform on nothing other than a circumcised guy now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Downside? I am not as good at it as I'd like to be....but practice makes perfect right?
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
0 likes
a lot of hair, shave or closely trim please . Or not being clean..
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
If he cums too soon
If he takes too long
or if he's too passive, I like a bit of head grabbing, having my hair pulled and him thrusting (as long as it's not overly aggressive)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) Guys who do not wash well
2) Really long hair, I prefer shaven or at the most 1/4" long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please be recently showed and clean

Plus if you have not shaved I will do it for you. If you are like my guy he has been lasered so there is never a problem.

Of course I love to suck cock and have my mouth filled with nice sweet Semen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when it won't get hard or it cums too damn quick
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Smelly foreskin...a deal breaker
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no response from him... no moans.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We're not going to talk about cleanliness because if it's dirty, hairy or has an odor there wil absolutely be no giving bj's to that guy, from me. Total and complete instant turnoff!
Lurker
0 likes
Hygiene aside, I hate when my hair gets in the way. I've started bringing hair ties for when I expect to go down on a guy in case he won't be courteous and hold/pull my hair.
Lurker
0 likes
when a guy cums too soon. other that that I love giving blow jobs
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyshaw

I dunno, but it is difficult to make a guy cum just giving him a BJ, so fast?? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyshaw

I dunno, but it is difficult to make a guy cum just giving him a BJ, so fast?? lol
Lurker
0 likes
when he grabs the back of my head to push his cock deeper in. i get its a turn on, i do, but god it hurts stop it lol
Lurker
0 likes
Along with the obvious poor hygiene scenarios, I hate it when stray pubic hairs tickle the back of my throat causing me the urge to gag and dry heave.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Coco
Cum shot between the eyes. WTF?! Just don't!

It's not like we can control it. The better the skill she has, the more lost of control we have. LOL
Someone has to be the Villain