When writing a story...

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a strange, somewhat weird and awkward question to ask.

I've started writing my first story yesterday after many, many years of reading erotica.
My story is based on a sexual fantasy, as I'm sure a lot of other stories are.

While I'm thinking of how the story should play out and should happen next, I find myself occasionally getting physically aroused from thinking of some of the details and things. This is somewhat normal for me as I have a very, very vivid imagination.

My question is: does this happen to anyone else, as well? Where you find yourself getting aroused from writting your stories?

EDIT: Never mind. I posted this before going through some of the other topics and I came across another topic which mostly answers my question. No need to this topic. Any MOD can close it if they so desire.

EDIT2: It seems I'm unable to post links. Probably because this is my first post. The topic I referred to was "do you get aroused when reading your own stories".
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very much interested in co-authoring, first by developing characters. The theme of the story is open and will be determined by our mutual interests. I have a fondness for words that are not extreme and relay my sensual side. If anyone would like to discuss, please e-mail me.
Lurker
0 likes
Would like to hear from someone, who we be interested in co-authoring a dark/supernatural story.
0 likes
When I'm writing a story I pain over every single word. It's so time consuming and then I'm sure it's wrong all the time. Granted, I'm still fairly new at it, and I think my writing improves with every story. I do find myself rearranging paragraphs a LOT, and restructuring sentences.

Oh, and yes, I can get very aroused from my stories. Actually, only one really turned me on, and that's my last one. "Pieces of Candy' was fun and exciting to write, I just let my imagination go...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DVoid
I have a strange, somewhat weird and awkward question to ask.

I've started writing my first story yesterday after many, many years of reading erotica.
My story is based on a sexual fantasy, as I'm sure a lot of other stories are.

While I'm thinking of how the story should play out and should happen next, I find myself occasionally getting physically aroused from thinking of some of the details and things. This is somewhat normal for me as I have a very, very vivid imagination.

My question is: does this happen to anyone else, as well? Where you find yourself getting aroused from writting your stories?

EDIT: Never mind. I posted this before going through some of the other topics and I came across another topic which mostly answers my question. No need to this topic. Any MOD can close it if they so desire.

EDIT2: It seems I'm unable to post links. Probably because this is my first post. The topic I referred to was "do you get aroused when reading your own stories".

if it doesn't happen I'd be surprised