Hardcore/Anal (Male Perspective)

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To whom this may concern, silly

I am currently writing (or at least attempting to write) a piece that involves a hardcore/ anal scene. But here is the thing about it. For one; I am not male haha. For two; my writing style tends to be romantic, sweet and soft, even when writing my "sex scenes" and this piece requires quite the opposite. So here's my shout out into the void. Anyone who either a) is willing to help me write such a scene, or b) is an avid reader of this genre and can comment on which words/ phrases really work, please drop me a p.m or comment below for further details etc. But of course, only if you are interested.

Much appreciated,

Violet ovoxoxoxoxo, mwah mwah mwah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh and for those curious. The sub-genre of the "hardcore" most like will be rough sex, name calling, anal and perhaps chocking

Shamelessly plugging I'll admit, but help I need~
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
You might check out some of the top rated stories in the Anal category. A big 'thumbs up' for trying something outside your 'comfort zone' as a writer and best of luck with the story.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Hi friends, I want to share with you a great app lock, I do not need to worry about intruder anymore, now I can hide my files, lock apps and block calls by using LEO Privacy, make your phone secure!