last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do you own a coffee machine, if so which type is it? Personally, I'm in the mood to purchase the 'Nescafé Dolce Gusto Melody 3'. The reviews seem good.

Any advice from coffee lovers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. xx
The Engineer
0 likes
You could always look up 'Morphy Richards '. I've used it and works well.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I have a melitta caffeo bistro, bean to cup machine and I love it!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I also went for a bean to cup machine a few years ago, and I'm glad I did. It's the De Longhi Perfecta range. I got mine on sale after christmas. It was more expensive than other types of machine, but I get the beans delivered by Amazon and they're really reasonable, so cheaper than buying pods overall.
That's been three years and I've had no problems with it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nespresso
Lurker
0 likes
I have a Keurig machine!
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
I quite like this one...

My son has one of the those (the moka pot, not the model ) but didn't take it when he moved out. He's using an Aeropress right now.

Lurker
0 likes
We usually brew coffee from freshly ground beans using a filter machine with an insulated pot. We also have a Bosch capsule coffee maker and a Gaggia espresso machine.

Krups coffee grinder

John Lewis coffee filter machine

Bosch Tassimo

Lurker
0 likes
Being British we also drink a lot of tea and have discovered that the best results are obtained using leaf tea — different kinds of tea for different times of the day — and an automated tea maker which allows control of temperature and brew time. We now only use a conventional tea pot — silver, not china — on special occasions, and we then use an electric kettle that permits the choice of temperature.

Sage tea maker

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
It looks like a being from the future..is it connected to Skynet?

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
I have one of the Keurigs. It works great. I haven't used it for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have a Keurig and liked it because I could make only as much coffee as I wanted without needing to deal with an entire pot. It broke a couple of months ago when I tried to wash the reservoir in the bottom rack of the dishwasher and the plastic warped beyond repair. Now I'm using a small coffee machine that comes with a tiny pot, maybe the size of two cups. It's not quite as convenient as the Keurig and nowhere near as versatile but for what I need, it gets the job done. Plus there's no way for me to screw up the cleaning process (at least not one that I've discovered).

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?