Story content question

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I notice the site doesn't accept incest stories, so I was wondering whether a story where a teenage boy spies on his mother getting screwed by his school teacher would be acceptable? The son is over 16 years of age and doesn't engage in any sexual activity whatsoever.

It's just an idea I'm toying with. If it's not suitable, I'll move on to a different idea.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King
I notice the site doesn't accept incest stories, so I was wondering whether a story where a teenage boy spies on his mother getting screwed by his school teacher would be acceptable? The son is over 16 years of age and doesn't engage in any sexual activity whatsoever.

It's just an idea I'm toying with. If it's not suitable, I'll move on to a different idea.

I am no authority on what is acceptable or not but I would imagine voyeurism is a form of sexual activity. A son watching his mom have sex falling under a sort of incest voyeurism sub genre.

If you feel your story is strong, you could always replace the mom with another taboo person that's not related. His girlfriend's sister for example.
The Linebacker
0 likes
You can always make it a step-mom or a much older step-sister.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I am no authority on what is acceptable or not but I would imagine voyeurism is a form of sexual activity. A son watching his mom have sex falling under a sort of incest voyeurism sub genre.

If you feel your story is strong, you could always replace the mom with another taboo person that's not related. His girlfriend's sister for example.

Nice idea. I was thinking the same thing.

If it's not acceptable I'll change the voyeur to the woman's husband.

I was thinking: The son does something illegal at school. His teacher demands a date with the boy's mother in return for not handing her son over to the authorities. She tells her husband about the date. The husband's concerned so he secretly goes along to spy on the date without his wife knowing, and witnesses his wife getting drunk in the restaurant, followed by her giving a footjob under the table, then bit of hank-panky in the car park and a blowie inside the teacher's car.

Something along those lines anyway.

Next question: Does the husband have to enjoy watching his wife engage in extramarital sexual activity?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King

Nice idea. I was thinking the same thing.

If it's not acceptable I'll change the voyeur to the woman's husband.

I was thinking: The son does something illegal at school. His teacher demands a date with the boy's mother in return for not handing her son over to the authorities. She tells her husband about the date. The husband's concerned so he secretly goes along to spy on the date without his wife knowing, and witnesses his wife getting drunk in the restaurant, followed by her giving a footjob under the table, then bit of hank-panky in the car park and a blowie inside the teacher's car.

Something along those lines anyway.

Next question: Does the husband have to enjoy watching his wife engage in extramarital sexual activity?

There you go, that storyline actually sounds more compelling to me.

And no, the husband does not have to like it. I actually wrote a story myself about a husband secretly watching his wife cheat on a CCTV system and he was so upset by it he took revenge on her and the other man (men). It makes for a more thrilling read.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
You can always make it a step-mom or a much older step-sister.

Okay. So if I just change mother to stepmother that would be acceptable?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King

Step-parent or step-siblings is okay since it is not a real blood relative. We do prefer you steer clear of a step-parent that actually raised the person from childhood. moe of a later parent marriage. It MUST be submitted in the Taboo category.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

There you go, that storyline actually sounds more compelling to me.

And no, the husband does not have to like it. I actually wrote a story myself about a husband secretly watching his wife cheat on a CCTV system and he was so upset by it he took revenge on her and the other man (men). It makes for a more thrilling read.

Was the revenge violent against the bloke?

Where does the site stand with regards to violence? I don't mean sexual violence or violence against woman. I would neither condone nor write about that.

I'm talking along the lines of bloke-on-bloke fisticuffs because one caught the other rogering his missus.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King

Was the revenge violent against the bloke?

Where does the site stand with regards to violence? I don't mean sexual violence or violence against woman. I would neither condone nor write about that.

I'm talking along the lines of bloke-on-bloke fisticuffs because one caught the other rogering his missus.

No, it wasn't violent. It was more a foundation rattling revelation.

I think violence usually depends how explicit it is. I have also had violence in one of my stories but it was mostly told through a story by a character or it was quick and necessary or heavily implied it happened but the story followed the characters away from the scene.

A story verifier might be better to answer that though. With more specific rules.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Step-parent or step-siblings is okay since it is not a real blood relative. We do prefer you steer clear of a step-parent that actually raised the person from childhood. moe of a later parent marriage. It MUST be submitted in the Taboo category.

Thanks for the advice.

A lot of people really get off on the long-term step-parent scenario, but I'll steer clear of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Another point worth raising: I'm led to believe, after reading through story content rules, that reluctant sexual participants have to enjoy the experience.

Obviously the wife in my story will be the reluctant participant so, with my story being first-person from the husbands POV, it's going to be difficult to get the wife's thoughts a feelings across to the reader.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King

You could say the son is adopted. Then that wouldn't be blood related.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Wayne_King
Another point worth raising: I'm led to believe, after reading through story content rules, that reluctant sexual participants have to enjoy the experience.

Obviously the wife in my story will be the reluctant participant so, with my story being first-person from the husbands POV, it's going to be difficult to get the wife's thoughts a feelings across to the reader.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kissing, actively participating, orgasming, smiling, begging for it harder, groaning... Doesn't all have to happen right away if she's reluctant at first, but there are plenty of ways a woman will find to express her enjoyment of sex that a husband will be able to pick up on. Maybe she has a specific tell, like biting her lip, or grabbing her own nipples.

Remember, reluctance doesn't mean she doesn't want to do it, or won't enjoy it. I once reluctantly had sex at arches national park, but by the end of it, I was plastered all up against a rock, screaming out my orgasm for whoever the fuck walked by to hear it.
Umm, I don't think anyone did, but hey...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

Kissing, actively participating, orgasming, smiling, begging for it harder, groaning... Doesn't all have to happen right away if she's reluctant at first, but there are plenty of ways a woman will find to express her enjoyment of sex that a husband will be able to pick up on. Maybe she has a specific tell, like biting her lip, or grabbing her own nipples.

Remember, reluctance doesn't mean she doesn't want to do it, or won't enjoy it. I once reluctantly had sex at arches national park, but by the end of it, I was plastered all up against a rock, screaming out my orgasm for whoever the fuck walked by to hear it.

I have been to arches... Sound carries there. I guarantee you were heard if not seen by the binocular carrying hikers.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

That was you??! I thought it was two mountain lions going at it and beat a hasty retreat, in case they'd worked up an appetite. The echoes around that place are amazing. Everyone heard you!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Nawww, lol. It's called Private Arch for a reason...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Echelon

I like the sound of that -- both the story advice and the revelation of your reluctant and raucous public shenanigans.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll wait to see how my first story goes down before I decide my next story.

I've uploaded a story that involves me and my wife camping out in the Australian outback, only for her to be fucked hard by a group of well endowed Aborigines while I stand and watch and wank myself off.

It's my ultimate fantasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys!

I'm new to the site. I have a vast array of stories that I wish to upload to the site. I was just wondering where I can find the site's rules regarding story content.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hey guys!

I'm new to the site. I have a vast array of stories that I wish to upload to the site. I was just wondering where I can find the site's rules regarding story content.

Please note that in addition to the link that Robert posted above regarding site rules and content, we ask that you not submit multiple stories at one time as it floods the queue, and there are only a limited number of story verifiers available to moderate and approve stories at any given time. Ideally, you should wait until one story has been approved and posted (or returned, if it needs editing) before submitting another. If you are the impatient sort, like me, you can purchase a Gold level membership, one of the perks of which is having your stories jump to the top of the queue for quicker approval. (It's a bargain, trust me!)

To avoid having your stories returned for corrections or additional editing it would be a good idea to review the following helpful guides prior to submitting as well. It will save you (and us!) some extra steps and a lot of time.

http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/formatting.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/paragraphs.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com/writing-tips/punctuation.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com//forum/yaf_postsm1053976_Formatting-Dialogue.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com//forum/yaf_postsm1001284_Advice-before-submitting-a-story.aspx
http://www.lushstories.com//forum/yaf_postst16278_Proofreading-what-is-THAT-all-about.aspx

The queue has been fairly long of late, and most approvals are running 3 to 5 days or more for non-Gold members, another reason we ask that you not bombard us with a whole catalog of stories at once, although we love to see authors submitting their work!

Welcome to Lush, and I hope you enjoy the site!
Lurker
0 likes
Now my mobile is safe! I download LEO Privacy and nobody can see my personal images, files and videos, if someone try to unlock my phone, the app will take a photo of that snoop, it is so amazing! Download it to your Android mobile.