Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

your description of someone not good in bed..

last reply
88 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what makes you conclude that a certain person is not good in bed?? what do they do to be called that??

She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who can't or don't even bother to give me an orgasm...and trust me, it's not hard to get me there. A selfish lover is the worst!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One word
Selfishness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That they put forth little or no effort. I call them NEVER again.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who is boring with no passion and for me, a passive man. Oh, and someone who doesn't or is awkward at dirty talk...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Somebody who oversells their prowess and then doesn't deliver is definitely my idea of somebody bad in bed.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by vjlegbabe
One word
Selfishness

Exactly.

Sex is a dialogue without words.
0 likes
my husband!! a wham , bam , thank you mam. why we havent had sex in a 100 years!!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been there ,all I can say is......Meh!
At least my hand appreciates what I'm doing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AGreyFoxxx
Having been there ,all I can say is......Meh!
At least my hand appreciates what I'm doing!

that's a darn shame for a person to be bested by a hand..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
my husband!! a wham , bam , thank you mam. why we havent had sex in a 100 years!!

don't understand why you married him..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera
LOL that's easy my ex.

good for you, you got rid of him then!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since we are doing a one word description. Then this would be mine for a bad lover.........Next!
The Linebacker
0 likes
A woman that is bad in bed is often referred to as a 'dead fish'.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'll piggy back on what many have said, being selfish. if your partner is only focused on their needs, there is really no reason for you to be involved.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy with premmy ejaculation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only thinks of their own gratification, pretends to be caring or sweet but really is only looking for their own release. Takes their time in getting off. If you see me on all fours, resting my head in the palm of my hand while you are fucking me it means I am so turned off/bored physically and mentally just hurry up.
Site administrator
0 likes
Huh .. different angle on this one to everyone else it would appear .. some men arent good in bed for various 'acceptable' reasons I would suggest .. little experience .. little confidence .. little encouragement .. little co-operation/give and take .... anxiety ..medication ... etc. etc.

No I didnt say little dick.

I think most of you are being *means*.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An emerging talent--needs practice-maybe shy or bashful in their youth--In my high school days, one of my friends was not well endowed. but he had the ladies. He just once said, "You have to play to your strengths and hope your weaknesses will get better. He was had some girlfriends and his wife is a real looker.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone who's rusty in bed can always become better if given the right prompting and guidance.

But I was with a guy once, we dated for two years, and refused to show me any sort of affection in public. I didn't realize how much it negatively affected me until I left him for other reasons. Evidently, I began to see myself as being unworthy of a thing such as a kiss or holding-hands with... and I had been okay with such essential elements for so long.

I refuse to go without it, now.
Lurker
0 likes
A description for a bad lover I've used for years is Type O Negative's line "Loving you is like loving the dead"
0 likes
someone that only thinks of them selfs.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
No passion just there to get off quick.
0 likes
Quote by Topmgr53
No passion just there to get off quick.

Agree
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Someone who only thinks of their own pleasure. Someone who thinks their orgasm is the ultimate goal of sex. Someone who thinks sex is just coitus and this is their main activity sexually wise. Lack of imagination, I guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
Somebody who oversells their prowess and then doesn't deliver is definitely my idea of somebody bad in bed.

this kind of guy is welcome to the express bus to hell..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with all the selfish comments. It's also about lack of communication. Not necessarily verbal communication but not picking up on my queues or reactions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lately I've been tired, distracted and stressed out over work and personal problems. I'm probably horrible lay right now.