Masturbating on Lush

last reply
138 replies
14.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you masturbate to the stories on this site?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course. Masturbation is required to be a good Lush member.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I have to say if I am, I thought my camera was tracking my activity for Lush
Ungovernable
0 likes
Yes I do; it's the ultimate vote!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree First Blush. It's why I gave your beach story a 5!
Site administrator
0 likes
Stories no ... some of the forum threads yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have read some wonderful and erotic stories here . So the answer is yes. If I dont get that far many have me very wet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure, that is the main reason why I am here
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Most of the stories I write started as fantasies I've had while masturbating. So, re-reading them can still turn me on. Sometimes, other people's stories do it for me, too. But a lot of the time they're like wearing someone else's clothes. They just don't fit quite like your own.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Marcus72
I agree First Blush. It's why I gave your beach story a 5!

Truly the most thrilling endorsement there is, Marcus72! Wonder if Lush would add another number to its scoring system for "this story made me go solo," or would that be redundant in most cases...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

Truly the most thrilling endorsement there is, Marcus72! Wonder if Lush would add another number to its scoring system for "this story made me go solo," or would that be redundant in most cases...

Well I guess it's why we're all here, but not all stories have the same, ahem, impact in that regard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have read some wonderful and erotic stories here but none have had me masturbating ......yet.

Same here love. I think there are lots of us as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not only the stories but the pics in chat rooms plus when i do i am completely naked with a dildo in my ass
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Masturbation is medically essential. As my urologist said 'use it or loose it' if you don't use it you will have problems in middle age. He recommends coming at least once per day. Intercourse is best (good for the soul) but medically masturbation is just as good. Lush is a health service.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by ian69
Hey Masturbation is medically essential. As my urologist said 'use it or loose it' if you don't use it you will have problems in middle age. He recommends coming at least once per day. Intercourse is best (good for the soul) but medically masturbation is just as good. Lush is a health service.

Much more fun than consuming apples, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do.
Lurker
0 likes
Kinda intrigued by those who visit Lush but don't masturbate. Do you visit to share your writing? I thought the purpose of sites like this, apart from sharing your work, was to find things to generate sexual excitement. So although I asked the question, those answers have kinda surprised me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll only admit it here, but many stories have got me hard as a rock, and a few have got me to the point of no return and I blew all over myself. Other stories make me hard and then something about the story line just turns me off.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax
I'll only admit it here, but many stories have got me hard as a rock, and a few have got me to the point of no return and I blew all over myself. Other stories make me hard and then something about the story line just turns me off.

Your last line is so true! Ok, so the first ones are true as well...
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Marcus72

Well I guess it's why we're all here, but not all stories have the same, ahem, impact in that regard.

The impact is not - ahem - limited to stories, but can also apply to certain forum posts, which can act as a gift that keeps on giving...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

The impact is not - ahem - limited to stories, but can also apply to certain forum posts, which can act as a gift that keeps on giving...

Ooh! That is very hot to hear!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ian69

I might add it (LUSH) also is occasionally a Miracle Service ... you know ... Resurrecting the Dead.
Lurker
0 likes
It is okay but i get fed up having to clean my screen all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Isn't this what Lush is for?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexyvonne
Isn't this what Lush is for?

I thought so. Not everyone agrees though!
Lurker
0 likes
Love doing it and makes all the days stress disappear tooo !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Not only to the stories, but some interesting chats also...