Following

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I understand why someone would "follow" a writer, since you get notifications when a new story or poem comes out. But is there some purpose to "following" someone who does not write? I often see that and I can't quite figure out if I am missing something. Any insight, anyone?
English Rose
0 likes
If you follow a writer, as you say, you get notifications when a new story or poem comes out. That's all there is to it. Following someone does nothing more than that.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
I understand why someone would "follow" a writer, since you get notifications when a new story or poem comes out. But is there some purpose to "following" someone who does not write? I often see that and I can't quite figure out if I am missing something. Any insight, anyone?

I don't think you're missing anything.

People follow non-writers simply because they want to. It's their prerogative to do so. I don't think a reason is always necessary.

Also, it often happens by accident. I believe the 'Follow' option is near the 'Send online message' button, so just one slip of the finger can lead to following someone, and some people just don't feel like going through the trouble of unfollowing.

Either way, it's not really a big deal.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune

It's possible they are following the "non-writer" because they know them and don't want to miss when they are ready to post a new story. I'm following a few who rarely write. However, I'd hate to miss a story from them.