Login

Strap on tips?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have done my boyfriend with a strapon before, however I am looking for tips from some guys who like getting done by a girl with a strapon.
Because sometimes I feel there things my boyfriend wants me do to when we are having strapon sex, but is too scared/embarrassed to say.
Tips (or personal preferences) would be GREATLY appreciated.
Lurker
1 like
I love having women use strap ons on me - it's just a thrilling 'reversal'- but I'm often curious, and shy about asking, whether it's enjoyable for her, more specifically, if she is able to get off while she fucks me. I usually get sort of lost in my own fun. With some women I feel free to ask about such things, but not all. Sort of a " Was it actually good for you?" question.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would say just ask him. He might be too embarrassed to ask but if you put it out there he might feel more comfortable with it. I love it myself and so does my wife. I would definitely love to get it more than I currently do though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably try something thicker, with ridges, smooth texture will put pressure on his prostate, but thicker with a texture, the long strokes rub along the prostate. He may say he needs to pee, he won’t, it’s just a weird sensation he’s not experienced and pressure to pee is closest he could describe it as, keep going, key like when he’s doing you, when you find something working, don’t change depth or tempo and let things happen.

Could take the strap on off and just pump it manually in and out, if he orgasms just keep going the next will follow quickly as prostate orgasms are different from testicular orgasms, and finally take charge. He’s probably after some assertiveness and an opportunity to give up a bit of control. Don’t go full femdom, be take the lead.