Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your biggest, most embarrassing, chat room oops!!!

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching in the chat rooms, the mistakes, the things that were supposed to be whispered, but weren't, the messages going to the wrong people. What has been your most embarrassing moment?

I don't have one.. I'm perfect.. (and I lie... lol)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
During my first year and a half on Lush, I never ventured into the chatrooms since I'm not into cybering with guys, but I went into the Lounge a few weeks ago when it was empty, just to familiarize myself with the features. I've yet to figure out how long you have to stay in there to have 'days in chat' register on your profile. I just ducked in and out over several nights, and nothing changed on my page. Then one evening I went in the empty Lounge, and got distracted on another open tab. Then I started hearing these unfamiliar chimes going off and realized the Lounge was full of chatters talking to me, when minutes before the place was empty. I tried to keep up with all the messages and whispers, but soon got flustered and ran for the hills! So, how long do you have to stay in a room for 'Days in Chat' to register on your profile??
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Haven't actually done the chat rooms, but was doing the online (black box) messages to a friend and wanted to tell her that her new story was terrific. Except I was on my phone, not my computer, and I apparently did something wrong and auto-correct changed 'terrific' to 'terrible'. Ooops! That one took a bit of scrambling and apologizing. I've stopped using terrific, and now I just say excellent. We'll see what auto-fuckup can do with that!
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100
Haven't actually done the chat rooms, but was doing the online (black box) messages to a friend and wanted to tell her that her new story was terrific. Except I was on my phone, not my computer, and I apparently did something wrong and auto-correct changed 'terrific' to 'terrible'. Ooops! That one took a bit of scrambling and apologizing. I've stopped using terrific, and now I just say excellent. We'll see what auto-fuckup can do with that!

Oh I hate auto correct.. I was on my phone and was saying "Sorry you are sick... came out sorry your a dick" yes dont like auto correct.

Yes chat room..... Last night I thought I was whispering to someone, and I wasnt, I was saying it in the room. Yes a bit embarrassed. Luckily it was nothing bad.lolol
Click below to see